[ 4 ]

Lalisa

Almost seven months have passed since I came here. There are nothing thrilling happening yet. Just, normal day every day. I work at night at 'The Bar' as bartender every Monday to Friday. Because I work at night, I sleep during the day even during my rest day I sleep during day and do whatever at night since my body clock is used to it.

I gained some friends. Most of my friends were workmates and frequent customers in 'The Bar'. The person I am really close with is Rosé like brother though we are girls but we are more boyish in style so we are bro. She is also the owner of 'The Bar'. She is really cool person.

When I first came here and look for a job, I thought I need to use my powers since I don't have any proof of my identity which needed when getting a job. I came in the bar one night then ask a bartender where can I apply since there is a post outside that they are hiring. I was like 'Hey dude, where can I apply?' and she was like 'You are applying for bartender?'. I nodded. The bartender then look at me intently then she gave me a five glass of drink. I look at it wondering. She gave me a signal to drink so I did. After drinking the five glass, she said 'Stand up straight and state your name.' and so I did as she say and stand confidently and said 'Lalisa'. We look at each other for a good whole minute before she smiled and say 'You're hired. I am Park Chaeyoung but call me as Rosé, your boss.' as she extends her right hand for hand shake which I did and that's how I was hired.

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early today. The sun is not yet up but I am. Should I take a morning walk? It has been a while since I did and that was when I first came here. I prefer night than morning so I do night walk than morning walk. But, since I am up early today why not, right? It's Sunday so a have nothing to do.

And, Here I go.