[ 11 ] New Dream

Lalisa

A young girl carefully climb up on a window and to the big tree near it. She looks around checking if there is someone who saw her and gladly there are none.

She continues to climb down of the tree as she miss her step and fall on the ground. Luckily, she is almost near the ground when she fell so it's does not have great impact.

She sneakily walk at their house backyard. She ran away from the prison and goes to a green field near the cliff. She sits in the grass as she look far away to where the sky and ocean meets.

This place is her only her sanctuary.

Here she cries her sorrow away as the wind dry it out for her.

The air is cold but it's fine for her since she is wearing long sleeves and long pants.

She likes the nature's coldness here than the cold in her prison which is killing her to death.

The girl always sneak out of her prison to go in the green field.

Until one afternoon, while she is crying as she looks far away when she heard someone.

"Hey, Are you okay?" a pretty girl which looks around her age standing near her asked.

The young girl looks at the pretty girl. She was astonished seeing someone young like her other than her older sister.

The pretty girl looks kind and worried to the young girl. The young girl felt it and she knows this girl is being nice to her.

The young girl nods as a response as she looks back to the sky-ocean.

The pretty girl sits beside her.

"Why are you crying?" the pretty girl asked innocently.

The young girl look again to the pretty girl.

'This girl is really kind. She must be surrounded with nice loving people.' the younger thought to herself.

"I cried because the sky and the ocean is really pretty." the younger girl lied.

The pretty look at her weirdly with question.

"You are crying because of sky and ocean. You are weird." the pretty girl said and laugh.

The pretty girl's laugh brought smile in young girl's face.

"Yes, I am." the young girl said with a smile.

"I like you. We should be friends. I'm ______" the pretty girl said.

"I'm ______" the young girl responded.

________________________________

That is now what I have been dreaming about this past days.

It's quite weird since I had this new dream since I met Jennie again during our morning walk.

I felt Jennie is triggering something in me which is why I am having those dreams.

I am having a morning walk with Jennie again today since it is Tuesday. If I will have another dream then I am highly sure she is causing this change in me and she is highly involve in my mission.