[ 22 ]

Jennie

TUESDAY AFTERNOON

My friends, Jisoo and Chahee, are here in New Zealand and I am here in cafe in our neighborhood to meet them.

I was sitting alone. As I wait for them, I'm thinking about Pranpriya. I felt down when I have known the truth. I want to cry and cry but I held on. I was glad I met Lisa in the morning which make me felt a bit better. When I get home after my morning walk with Lisa, I asked my brother to find anything about Pranpriya. I at least want to visit her grave.

I was stop on my thoughts as I finally saw them in the entrance of the cafe.

"Jennie! Ansdasjkjds" Jisoo shouted when she spotted me. Chahee immediately cover her mouth and signal her to be quite.

They walk to me and take their seats.

"We miss you!" Jisoo hug me as she sits beside me. Chahee gave me a smile before she sits in front of us.

"I miss both of you. but please Jisoo let me breath." I replied and push her lightly since she is hugging me too much.

Jisoo release the hug and pout as she sulked.

"Don't bother Jennie too much. Stop being a kid and sulked like one." Chahee said looking at Jisoo.

"I just Jennie." Jisoo said as she side hug me.

"Enough. Let's enjoy and eat." I said.

"Okay!!" Jisoo shouted excitedly and release the hug.

We ordered our food then chat as we eat.

"How's your break?" Chahee asked.

"It's great." I said with a smile.

"Give us details." Jisoo said.

Chahee nod.

"I'm having quality time with my family. Morning walk with a friend and Kuma. We also visit the orphanage every week." I said nonchalantly.

"So...... who's friend are we talking here?" Jisoo asks smirking.

I look at them and they are both smirking.

"What's with the look?" I asked.

"You're smile got wider when to said a friend." Chahee said smiling.

"I did?" I asked.

"Yes, you did. So, who's this friend of yours?" Jisoo asked.

"Well..." I started to say when I saw two people who just walk in.

'Lisa?! What is she doing here? Isn't she supposed to be sleeping since she have work tonight? And, who is that with her? Why are their arms linked together?! Who is she?' I asked to myself.

"What's with the sour look on your face?" Chahee asked and I finally wake up on my thoughts.

I look at them and saw they have followed my gaze earlier.

"You know them?" Jisoo asked.

"I know the one with bangs. She is the friend I'm saying." I said as I look at Lisa and the girl with her.

"Am I really seeing this?" Jisoo said.

"What is?" I asked questionably.

"You look like someone who caught her girlfriend cheating. Hahaha." Jisoo said laughing.

Chahee join her laughing.

"I'm not!" I yelled.

"You are!" Jisoo said.