Behold My True Form!

This quickly?

Yura had little time to think of a fit strategy as Icaros quickly closed in.

In a matter of a few seconds, he was able to quickly travel the distance of several meters away. With both large kunai blades held forward, he rammed right into Yura. Icaros was left with a grin in his face as he pressed hard with his two blades, the two of them making hard contact with Lucent Heart.

Fingers firmly gripped to the rod, Yura tried her best to hold her ground against her opponent's pressing force. Icaros maneuvered backwards and landed on his feet following a graceful flip. He had released the deadlock of the weapons on his own will. 

"Yura, let me introduce you to my magitek weapon."

He raised both wrists up and pointed at his ankles. "Unlike that fancy thing that you hold, or whatever the Aegis came up with, this enhances my physical ability in a more direct manner. I want you to meet Fatal Cross. Beautiful isn't he?"

"You sure talk a lot even after your mask came off," sneered Yura.

Icaros proceeded to ignore her and admire his magitek weapon. "Of course, you'll only truly appreciate his beauty by seeing it up close."

Electric energy gathered around the four key locations, being his two wrists and ankles. Icaros immediately vanished afterwards.

What is this?

Yura heard a mess of footsteps, indicating someone running across the floor. No, a more fitting description would be a messy flurry of lightning-fast footsteps, so fast that it would be difficult for even the most perceptive to track the owner's movement. Yura stood in place, unsure of what to do, when she heard the sound of the electric sparks right beside her left ear, followed by Icaros' sensual-sounding whisper. 

"Here I am~"

Guided by her instincts, Yura immediately turned left. She swung her rod down the same direction right as she turned. The same electric sounds and quick footsteps followed. The next thing she saw was Icaros standing in front of her.

"Close, but not quite."

Yura wasted no time. As soon as Icaros began talking, she rushed forward. All her strength was put in a thrusting motion which caught nothing but air. Icaros had managed to avoid the attack with ease.

With super speed, he had leapt aside at the last possible moment. He precisely leapt towards a wall and ran across it without decelerating. Upon traveling a quarter circle, a push from his legs sent him flipping towards Yura. 

Ever since Yura's miss, everything happened in a span of around three seconds. The speed of Accenture's Prodigy proved to be too much for Yura to avoid his attack. Instead of attacking her with the twin kunai held in his hands, Icaros decided to give her an elbow to the shoulder. 

Yura flinched for a splitsecond before realizing that Icaros did not go for a real attack. He was merely toying with her for now, evident by the happy-go-lucky expression he had. Icaros soon appeared a few meters away, hopping in place and twirling his kunai around.

"Have you improved since then?" 

Icaros laughed it off when he saw Yura glare at him. He playfully continued spinning his kunai without even focusing on her.

"...And you were having such a hard time before. Let me tell you a little secret. Back then, I never even bothered showing my true abilities against you."

Yura responded with a smile of her own. "You're really as devious as they get." 

"Why take it seriously? It's just a silly farce for some prize my company's giving out. I wonder what your classmate did with it, not that it matters."