Flight and Fight

Where am I?

The scene that greeted Yura was the same as what she felt right before the journey to El Aldo. As she lay down on the middle of the road and looked to the side, her eyes caught sight of the stream of blood coming off her. The rest of the surroundings remained blurry, just like the last dream. Her hearing seemed fine though, as she can still hear the worried shouts of her mother as well as the ambulance sirens. 

If I'm not mistaken, then right around now....

As she predicted, a shadow slowly loomed over her. It remained a shadowy person, tall and lean in appearance. Her heart began throbbing quickly, and red began creeping and clouding her vision. This was the point where she woke up. The dream did not end here, though...

This man...

Yura kept staring at the shadow of a man, unable to move or do anything. He crouched down and put his face near hers. It is during this time that part of his face was revealed. He had small, sharp eyes and a pale complexion. He gently put his two hands on top of Yura's cheeks, and his mouth finally opened. Words came out his mouth, delivered like whispers. 

"If you die here, that would be such a waste.... Here, let me do you a favor."

The man suddenly brought his face down and put his lips upon Yura's, catching the latter by surprise. Her body finally moved, albeit not in a good way. As the man locked lips with her, she felt a an excruciating pain surge through her involuntarily flailing body. The redness enveloping her sight intensified as a she felt something like a stream of energy flow violently from this man into her. All the while, she could hear multiple gasps and shouts from the people watching them.

What is he doing? I can't take it anymore, I'd rather die at this rate!

The man finally let go, which cleared up Yura's eyesight. As he got up, Yura noticed streaks of blood dripping off the man's lips, which he casually licked. He looked at her and whispered something else, but Yura never heard what it was...

Her eyes quickly opened, abruptly ending the nightmare. When she woke up, she noticed that she was seated on the floor in a bright room. A bright room which had several pods not unlike the commander room. However, these pods contain bubbling liquid of different colors. Beside those pods were computers containing several unreadable data that constantly updates. 

That pain and feeling reminded me of the time with Shirayuki...

The room was eerily quiet.

Upon gaining full consciousness, Yura realized where the movement and noise was coming from. She was the last to wake up, and that she was tied back-to-back with her two companions.

Her heartbeat quickened as she saw some tubes connected to the pods were attached to her body and neck via small suction cups.

Oh great, speaking of Shirayuki and El Aldo... 

Yura remembered about the knife she got and tried to reach out to it with her bound arm. Their captors probably put them here in a hurry, as none of their items were taken. Her companions' struggles didn't help, but she finally grabbed hold of the knife and slowly cut her hands loose. With that, she cut through the rope holding the three of them together, before individually freeing and her companions.

"Thank goodness! I thought we were all gonna die there!" shouted Leanne, who fell flat to the floor. 

Yura wiped sweat off and exhaled. "I don't know what they were doing to us, and neither do I want to know." After recomposing herself, she headed straight for the door.