And the Winner is....

"...Of all the time and place to run into you three." Icaros clapped his hands together, ignoring the downed man as he passed by him. 

He raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't this tell me something? Long white hair, female student.. from Shiratori. It's all here."

Yura stood in front of Yukiko and Amaya, blocking them from the approaching Icaros. 

"Senpai, I hope you don't make a mistake here. Just to let you know, it's only been around a month and I'm starting to get fed up."

Icaros shrugged it off. "Oh my, looks like I made a new enemy. I sincerely hope you don't think that way, do you?"

"I would hate to have it reach that point too, but I won't allow you to make a move on them before everything has been cleared up." Yura felt her body stiffen and shake as she pointed at Icaros in an accusing manner. "W-who knows, the one behind this might be you!"

"Whoa." Icaros put his hands out, feigning a surprised look. "You hate me for jumping to conclusions but did it yourself just now. Maybe protecting your friends and companions does cloud one's thinking."

Icaros' eyes suddenly narrowed down, before leaping back just as Amaya made some black spheres explode around him.

Yura angrily turned back to reprimand Amaya. "Amaya, what's up with that?"

She was met with a sharp reply. "How about you take a look at him?"

Yura took a closer look at Icaros and noticed that hanging outside his pocket was a ring. It's not just an ordinary ring. The amethyst crystal, and the golden luminoise... There's no mistaking it.

"You're...?"

Yura's tone had a mixture of surprise and agitation. Amaya summoned more black spheres and detonated them around Icaros. 

The sudden battle that began did nothing but increase the chaos in the already-tumultuous observatory floor. Icaros avoided the attack with a quick leapt to the right. Amaya started breathing heavily and slowed down. 

Icaros showed a frustrated face and looked at the ring. He seized it and ran into a hallway which connected the two halves of the sherical observatory. 

Yukiko placed her hand on Yura's shoulder and spoke in a gentle tone. "Yura, you go ahead, I'll try to get things to settle down here."

"But, Yukiko..."

Yukiko flipped her white hair confidently and smiled at Yura. "Trust me. Now go on, before your opponent gets away."

While Yura nodded and ran ahead, Amaya leered at Yukiko. Yukiko gave her the same expression before Amaya broke the standstill and walked ahead.

Yura raced through the circular tunnel padded with neon lights, taking care to avoid bumping into other people. She arrived at the back portion of the observatory. Luckily for her, the people have been scattering towards the place of the incident, which cleared this section up more.

She kept her guard up while moving forward, trying to find Icaros. This part of the observatory is intentionally darkened to showcase the several blinking neon lights as a design, a way of simulating a permanent night sky. What's more, even the floor was equipped with several lights amidst the darkness, giving people a sensation of walking across space.

"What a coincidence, to think that you were part of the lucky contestants for the grand prize."

Yura turned her body back in one swift motion upon hearing Icaros' voice. He calmly walked towards Yura, who saw his face illuminated by the multi-colored hues of the lights. Yura bended her knees and got into a fighting-ready stance.