Crimson Banquet - Invincible Army Marches Forth!

Despite the ominous annnouncement, the night went on without a hitch. Nothing more came out of the church and Accenture. All that continued were the recovery operations for the ruined portions of the city. Throughout the night, several relief continuously came in the form of health volunteers and clean-up crew. 

Footage of the rescue operations were broadcast on TV in lieu of regular programming. 

"Awww, this sure looks a little worrysome."

"Heh, a little?" said Yura in an amused tone, as a response to her roommate. She put her bag on top of the desk and crashed down the bed. 

"No, it's not that. I can't watch anything except news!" complained Leanne. She continued pressing the TV's remote while clutching her blanket. Every channel she flipped into is showing something related to the incidents.  

"So that's what you're worried about?" asked Yura, noting the look of distress on Leanne.

Leanne nods her head several times and continued flipping between channels. "What a way to end the night before the big meeting tomorrow!"

There was a hint of disappointment in her voice. However, what concerned Yura more was the actual statement.

"Wait, what's going on tomorrow?" asked Yura. Now, she's the one with a slightly worried tone.

"Eh, you didn't know?"

Immediately, Leanne showed Yura a paper notice. She handed it over.

Yura looked at it, blinking several times. "Why wasn't I told about this?"

"You weren't home the whole day, can't do anything about it."

Leanne closed the TV and lied down her bed. Lying down on her back as well, Yura held the paper up high and read the contents again.

"In light of the current turmoil in the city and the classes that have been suspended indefinitely, a majority vote will decide the course of action for Shiratori tomorrow. Students are invited as part of the forum."

That made up the most part of the letter, with one ending block of text at the end.

"All faculty members will be required to attend. Every vote counts towards the final decision. For missing faculty members, we would like to request everybody's help in contacting said person."

Yura read that block of text again. "Missing faculty members?..."

~~~~~

The Accenture Corporation stood a majestic skyscraper near the outer rim of the city. The tower, once abandoned, shows no traces of its old state. Merely months after Accenture's public launch, notable for the treasure hunt game, the tower has been remodeled. The sheer majesty of the headquarters now stand out from the surrounding factories and industrial plants which is overlooks.

With the announcement of the next operation, several workers have started scrambling all over the place. Officers moved into position in order to start "Operation: Crimson Banquet". 

"Machina core at full power. All systems online, sir."

Overlooking the dimly-lit control room was Seito Kagami, Accenture CEO. Instead of the monitor showing progress and status for what looked like five intricately-designed mechas, he was more focused on the other monitors which simultaneously broadcasted news footage.

"My, my, what a bold move. That Vega sure loves publicity, doesn't he?" chuckled the CEO. 

He removed his tinted shades and kept them inside the front pocket of his suit. "Fine. We'll proceed with Crimson Banquet."