Crimson Banquet II - VS Invincible Army

It was only a matter of time before the deployed machine soldiers made an uninterrupted march towards Shiratori. Like what happened with other areas, spectators mostly scampered at the sight of the giant tank. 

The small number of machine soldiers, numbering at around thirty, made a beeline for Shiratori. While the group managed to exit Arcadia Square without much scuffle, trouble awaited them the moment they got into a private road, which served as an alternative route towards the school.

"Heh! Good thing we deployed some people in this road. It was such a pain getting those guys to suddenly close the road off, too."

Leading the barricade of people is Professor Beckett. 

Seeing him, the robots stopped, while a transmitted voice algorithm played.

"OBSTRUCTION DETECTED. WILL COMMIT IF NOT CLEAR IN 3....2...."

"We won't let you!" shouted a student, who opened the battle by leading the charge. He held a riot shield up and rammed into the first machine soldier.

"ENGAGING IN BATTLE" echoed, as all machine soldiers responded to the first act of aggression.

"Come on, then!" 

That came from a second student, who hit the side of a robot with a lead pipe. It turned towards him, unrattled. It raised its arm to prepare for a punch. The punch never connected, as it was blocked by another student's shield. 

In a short moment, things quickly flared up and it was chaos all over the place.

"Let's scatter them. We'll have an easier way if they would be fighting away from each other," suggested a female student. 

"Great idea, how are we gonna do it then?" asked her classmate.

"This way!" answered a third student, who promptly smacked a robot in the arm with a lead pipe, drawing its attention. As it looked at him, he turned to the two girls and began running. "Now run!"

"You idiot!" shouted the first girl. There was no more time for an argument though, as the three broke into a full sprint into a connecting road, with one machine soldier right on their heels. They ran into the connecting road, characterized by being surrounded by trees. 

"ENGAGING IN BATTLE. THREE TARGETS CONFIRMED."

The robot levitated and accelerated in a gliding motion forward. It slowly gained ground on the running students and looked to be in a position to fight back. When it prepared to strike, it stopped at the sound of a battle cry coming from above.

"Hiyaaa!" 

It was Yura who leapt down from above. Twirling Lucent Heart over her head, she brought it down in one swift motion, striking the robot's head and causing it to spiral out of control, finally crashing into a barricade and deactivating.

Yura swung Lucent Heart downwards for show before turning to the three. "Glad I made it on time. More people are on the way. We all came after hearing the news about where these robots were headed."

"Oh, hey, it's the slacker who worked in the maid cafe," mentioned the lone male student among the three, pointing at Yura.

"That's what you remember me for?" answered her with a sigh and matching facepalm. "Anyways, please go back to the school now and wait for everyone. We got this covered."

Yura gave her instructions and ran towards the main road where the battle is ongoing.

At the main road, the battle continued, with a slight edge on the side of the machine soldiers. So far, they have been generally unharmed to much of the physical attacks, which only distracted them.