Chapter 74

Author's Notes:
Good morning everyone and welcome to another chapter of Alpha and Omega. I hope you all are doing well with this Coronavirus and are all healthy. I know a lot of you are probably bored with the schools being shut down and now you're trapped at home, so I hope this update helps with your cabin fever.

Several updates ago the poles closed on the Torrent League theme song. I'm sure there are many of you who have been at the edge of your seats waiting to learn about who the victor was. Well a few days ago I remembered I was supposed to give you an answer, so I went through the chapters and tallied the results, and here is your winner below.

Marthehedgehog

Now before I let you read I have one last thing to say, stay healthy. Without my readers I would have quit long ago, so I forbid any of you from catching the Coronavirus.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 74, enjoy.

"Finally," Calem announced with his fists in the air as the group arrived in the city of Segovia.

"Why are you so happy?" Ash asked.

"Two reasons. One, I can't wait to see Serena perform. Two, I'm getting tired of sex in the woods and want a bed to do it on," Calem replied with a smirk.

"Calem," Brendan groaned as he prepared himself, knowing where his boyfriend was going next with this.

"Ash, I'm sure you can relate with Serena. I mean standing and having sex is fun and all, but it gets old. And when you do it on the ground you get dirt, grass, or leaves sticking to your bodies, not to mention how hard the ground is. I know Serena probably likes hard things, but I'm sure she prefers them between her thighs and not pressed against her back. Unless she likes you to go up her back door like I like Brendan to do with me," Calem continued, leaving everyone bright red with embarrassment.

Serena was covering her face as her whole body blushed bright red as Ash wrapped his arms around her to try and make her feel more calm. Not only was Calem bringing up her sex life, but was also talking about his. Talking openly about sex was not something Serena felt comfortable with. She could talk to Ash about it, but even that was pretty limited. Truth be told, Serena didn't know much more about the topic than Ash. She wanted to know more about different things they could do to make it more exciting. Not that she didn't enjoy sex with him, she just wanted to make it the best possible for both of them. Her only problem was her inability to talk to other people on the subject.

"So Serena does have a sex life when traveling with a group," a female voice commented. Everyone looked behind them to see Shauna and Trevor walking up. "Honestly, I kind of expected you would deprive Ash if anyone else was traveling with you," Shauna said as she noticed the two other handsome men with them, and wondered what else might be going on.

"Oh no, these two have been banging like Lopunny in heat. I actually almost caught them one night doing it behind a tree. I'm Calem by the way and this is my boyfriend Brendan," Calem added, then introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Shauna and this is my boyfriend Trevor. So boyfriend? So I take it you two are gay?" Shauna replied with a raised eyebrow, as she calmed herself internally as her theory about Calem and Brendan was shot down.