Chapter 2

Author's Notes:
Hello everyone and welcome back to "Pokémon: Alpha and Omega". Now there is a specific reason why this chapter is being posted today, and it's not because I'm ready to start this book back up with regular updates. Do you give up? ITS AMOURSHIPPING DAY! That's right, today October 17, 2018, is Amourshipping day, so Happy Amourshipping day my friends and enjoy this chapter, because it is loaded full of Amourshipping.

Now I know there are probably a few of you who are disappointed that I said this isn't the beginning of regular updates to this story. Don't worry, regular updates are coming soon, just be patient. Also, I ask you all to reread the previous two chapters. Reason being, I am still taking input on things started in my introductory chapter, and I added a little fluff to Chapter 1.

Now that that is out of the way, if you like my work please vote, leave me some comments, and please do share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 2. Enjoy.

It was morning in Pallet Town, and a certain raven haired trainer was waking up. Slowly he opened his eyes and pushed himself up to a seated position. He rubbed his eyes and looked at his alarm clock, which he forgot to set. The clock read seven A.M., which was earlier than he would have set his alarm, but was a good time if he was traveling through a region.

'Not bad. I guess I'm so excited to travel again my internal clock is already set,' Ash thought to himself.

Ash looked down his bed to see Pikachu wasn't there. Then he remembered how he saw Pikachu sleeping on the chair with Sylveon last night. A smile then formed on his face as he also remembered what happened with Serena last night, as she became his girlfriend. Ash then threw off the covers and went to the bathroom to wash up.

————————————————————————

Upon washing up and changing his clothes, Ash walked down stairs. As he walked the smell of breakfast cooking made it so he could have found his way blindfolded, however the thought of seeing Serena this morning was what motivated him to move.

As he entered the living room he saw his Pokémon were already eating, and Pikachu with a small cup of ketchup. Once he arrived at the kitchen he stood in the entrance with tunnel vision. All he saw was Serena standing in front of the stove making breakfast. Ash walked in as if he was in a trance, even his Pokémon took notice of this as they watched him, concerned for his well being. As he arrived behind Serena he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning beautiful," Ash said sweetly.

He looked at Serena and saw her face was as red as a tomato, and her eyes were wide.

"Serena are you ok? Did I misinterpret last night? We are boyfriend and girlfriend aren't we?" Ash asked concerned.

"You didn't misinterpret anything, is just, well..." Serena was saying as she gestured behind them.

Ash turned his head to see his mother sitting at the kitchen table sipping a cup of coffee. As the cup left her lips a sly smile could be seen.

"Please don't stop on my account. This is better than any romance movie I've seen in years," Delia stated in an almost teasing manner.

"Umm, Good morning Mom," Ash said slightly nervous.

"I didn't tell your mom we were a couple yet. I was going to wait for you and ask how you wanted to tell her," Serena explained.

"Honestly as far as I'm concerned this was better than any way either of you would have come up with," Delia commented, then took another sip of her coffee.