Chapter 1

Author's notes:
Welcome to the first Chapter of "Pokemon: Alpha and Omega". This will probably be another long story like Secret Prince, so brace yourself. If you haven't read the authors notes chapter before this please do, it is, in my opinion, important.

I do have one question for you. As you will see later in this story, I decided to put a picture of how Serena looks in her new outfit. I didn't make the picture, I just found it online. What I did was describe Serena's appearance, then put in the picture. My question is, would you like me to continue doing that sort of thing, occasionally putting in pictures of what I'm describing? Please tell me in the comments.

With that said, if you like my work vote, please leave comments, and please do share with your friends.

Ash and Serena: 18

Ash was returning home to Pallet Town after his adventures in the Alola region. He stood upon a hill overlooking the small town, and took a deep breath. "Smells like home buddy," Ash said to his faithful yellow friend sitting on his shoulder. "Come on, let's go home."

Ash walked casually, happy that it wasn't cold. It was spring in Kanto so sometimes there were still cold days. Luckily for Ash it was quite warm, as he had no warm clothes. Being in Alola for a little over a year, all he had were tee shirts and shorts.

This time heading home was different, unlike with other regions Ash didn't compete in the league. The Alola league was canceled this year due to the Ultra Beast incident, which scared away a lot of trainers. Due to this, the Pokemon League decided to cancel this year and have the league next year, when hopefully more trainers would return. Since Ash already qualified for the league he had full intention of returning, but wasn't sure if it would be next year or not.

The positive to this though was that Ash now had time to work with his other Pokemon with using the Z crystals he had obtained in the region. Those combined with Greninja, who returned to him while he was in the Alola region during a battle against an Ultra Beast, Ash believed that his next league would be his one to win.

As Ash arrived at his home he put his hand on the door knob, but hesitated to open it. "Pika," said Pikachu, confused why Ash hadn't opened the door yet.

"I don't know why buddy, but I've got a good feeling something good is about to happen," replied Ash with a smile.

Ash then opened the door, "Mom, I'm home," Ash called out as he walked in.

"Ash, welcome home," Ash's mother Delia said as she walked over to Ash and gave him a hug.

As Ash and his mom hugged, he and Pikachu smelled the air, "I don't know what your cooking, but it smells delicious."

Delia giggled a little as she broke the hug. "It's not me that's cooking. You have a special guest who wanted to make a special dinner for you when you arrived," Delia said with a smile.

Ash looked confused as Delia took his hand and lead him to the kitchen. Once in the doorway, he saw a young woman with honey blonde hair, brown boots, blue jeans, and a brown shirt that showed her mid section, and a blue ribbon tied around her wrist, working in the kitchen.

 Once in the doorway, he saw a young woman with honey blonde hair, brown boots, blue jeans, and a brown shirt that showed her mid section, and a blue ribbon tied around her wrist, working in the kitchen