Chapter 23

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Happy New Year everyone, and welcome to the latest chapter for Alpha and Omega. Today another reader created OC will be making their appearance, this one was the first submitted, and is the creation of bowtrapta . To the rest of you who created OCs for me and I haven't used them yet, please be patient I will use OCs as they fit. I honestly look at all of your creations before I start a chapter to see is anyone can fit into my plan, or if I get inspired to make changes to the plan. I promise I am trying to add as many of your OCs as I can.

With that all said, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 23, enjoy.

It's another fine morning in Seville in the Torrent region, and currently Ash is going through some last minute training with his Tauros.

Last night might have been the beginning of the fiesta, but celebrating Isla's victory was what was happening. William brought them all to a restaurant with some very good food to celebrate. Then afterwards back to his hotel room, so he could break the law a little bit by allowing his daughter a glass of wine to celebrate. William normally strictly obeyed the laws, especially when it came to underage drinking. However this was a special occasion, and his wife wasn't there, so he just required Isla to stay in the hotel room for the rest of the night, to Isla it was worth it. By this point it was getting late, and Ash and Serena decided to call it a night.

While Ash is working on his usual training regiment with his Pokémon, Serena is resting now. Since she and her Pokémon just had a performance yesterday, now it was time for brainstorming for the next routine. However, just because they weren't practicing didn't mean they were slacking off. The morning started with a one-mile run, then working on some basic movements like jumps and flips, as well as target practice. Now with that all done it's time to rest, as Ash's training tends to last longer. As Ash and his Pokémon train, Serena decides to go back inside the hotel for a drink.

"Alright that was a great training session, especially for you Tauros. Those other trainers won't know what hit them," Ash praised.

The three Tauros mooed loudly, proud of the praise they received. And it was well earned as they, as well as three others, each learned some new moves. As Ash was praising his Pokémon Serena walked up with a clear cup with a dome lid and a straw, drinking a frozen beverage.

"It sounds like your training went well," Serena commented as she walked up.

"You bet. We've got a few tricks up our sleeve now to catch those other trainers off their guard. I'm a little embarrassed I didn't do this sooner. My Tauros are all so strong and can learn a pretty good variety of moves, but I never really trained them as much as I should have, and even when I did use them I only really used the herd leader," Ash commented.

"Well you do have a lot of Pokémon, with nearly half of them being Tauros. It kind of makes sense you would have trouble training all of them," Serena replied.

"True, but one day I'll become a Pokémon master, and I'll have even more Pokémon. I'm going to need to make time to train them all," Ash states with a determined tone.

Ash then notices Serena's drink.

"What do you have there?" Ash asked.

"Oh, it's called a caramel frappuccino. Would you like to try it?" Serena asked.

"Sure why not," Ash replied.

Serena handed him the cup and he sucked some up the straw.

"That's pretty good," Ash commented.