Chapter 83

Authors Notes:
Hello everyone and welcome to yet another update of Alpha and Omega. Sorry I'm a little late today, things have been very busy as of late. Only one thing for me to say, I'm excited to announce that one of my other stories, "The Secret Prince", has reached 400K views! I'm very excited that my very first story has done so well, and I hope that this one will also reach that level, or perhaps surpass it.

With that said, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 83, enjoy.

Serena stood atop the building they were once planning their attack from. Beside her were Delphox and Gardevoir. Behind them stood Alain, Paul, Silver, Brendan, and Red, ready to support and protect Serena if needed. On the ground William, Delia, Riley, and their Pokémon were preparing to charge. William had formed his aura scythe, while Riley formed two swords, but Delia had only formed a layer of aura around her fists.

"Delia, why aren't you using your whips?" William asked as he looked over to her.

"I have to live by example, William. Ash forgave me for all the killing without hesitation. I don't want to live with blood on my hands anymore. Just like when I stopped using aura, I want to be better, to be a mother Ash can be proud of," Delia replied.

Both Riley and William were taken back by those words and looked at their own weapons. Riley's swords rounded into batons, while the blade on Williams's scythe was absorbed back in and made it a staff instead.

"I guess we should all be examples for our children," Riley commented.

"Since when did you have kids?" William asked.

Riley smiled. "Don't tell your champion this, but Cynthia is pregnant with my baby."

"That poor bastard," William laughed. "Serves him right for always making a fool of himself and trying to date her."

"Congratulations," Delia said as she patted his back. "Being a parent is one of the most rewarding things in life."

"Thanks."

Back on the roof, Serena and her Pokémon began focusing, and stretching their psychic powers over the entire area.

—————————————————————

Giovanni was watching frustrated as Ash and his Pokémon were attacking Arceus and drawing him away. His assistant then perked up and dropped her tablet.

"Giovanni sir, there's a powerful psychic presence stretching over the area," the assistant told Giovanni.

"Hmm, Ash's girlfriend is psychic. I wonder if it's her," Giovanni thought out loud.

"I'd assume so. There appear to be two psychic Pokémon supporting her. She is as powerful as a master, but her control is that of a child," she replied.

"Can you handle her?" Giovanni asked.

"Easily," she replied and her eyes glowed red.

Her powers stretched out until she reached Serena. "Well hello little girl. I'm sorry, but you're not welcome here." With that she began to attack Serena's mind.

—————————————————————

"Ahhhhh!" Serena cried out as she and her Pokémon fell to their knees.

"Serena!" They all cried out as they rushed to her.

"Serena, what's wrong?" Red asked.

"They have a psychic. She is so strong. Ahhhhh," Serena cried. "I can't stop her." Tears from the pain streamed down Serena's face as her nose started to bleed.