Chapter41

Author's Notes:
Good morning readers, and welcome to the latest chapter of Alpha and Omega. Only one thing to say before I let you read this story. I want to give a shout-out to RahulKalosChamp . He is currently working on an amourshipping story called, "Revenge of The Legendary Master". So after your done reading my this chapter, why don't you go over there and check his book out.

And now without any further ado, If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 41, enjoy.

It was morning in Valencia, and the first day of the Moltres Cup, a fire type exclusive tournament. Currently, one of the competitors was flying in with his girlfriend on his Garchomp. As he flew over the Pokémon Center, he could see several trainers and their Pokémon doing warm ups and squeezing in some last minute training. Many didn't look very impressive to him, but there were a few that showed some promise.

"Please can we land?" the girlfriend pleaded.

"Land us near the front door," he instructed Garchomp with a smirk.

His girlfriend had usually been pretty strong and confident, however this trip showed him her biggest weakness, a severe fear of heights. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue, as he didn't like to ride his Pokémon very often. However, this time they didn't have a choice, as they wouldn't have made it to the tournament in time on foot.

As Garchomp landed, the girlfriend released her boyfriend, allowing him to take his first normal breath since they took off, since she had her arms wrapped around him so tight. She jumped down and went straight to her knees, so happy to be on solid ground. He then jumped off onto the other side of Garchomp.

"Your speed and endurance have improved. Good work," he praised in a calm tone.

Garchomp nodded as he returned it to its pokeball. Once Garchomp was in its Pokéball, he saw his girlfriend frantically trying to fix her hair.

"Let's go inside. You can use the bathroom mirror to fix your hair," he said.

"You're joking, right? I'm not going in there with my hair a complete wreck. What if someone sees me looking so bad and recognizes me? I need to at least fix it some," she stated.

"You didn't seem to care about your hair last night after I ran my fingers through it," he replied.

"First, it was only you, and second, I'm pretty sure you weren't even looking at my hair with what I was doing to you," she said back with a flirty smirk.

After another minute, they were walking into the Pokémon center. Once inside they could see things were very busy, and there was a pretty good variety of fire types out. There were multiple trainers boasting of how strong their Pokémon were, and how they would win the tournament with only the one Pokémon. But this trainer didn't pay any attention to these trainers, because he knew it didn't matter how many Pokémon a trainer used in the tournament, all that mattered in the end was that the Pokémon won.

"Hello Paul. Why am I not surprised to see you here?" a voice said from the side of the trainer.

Paul turned to see none other than Ash, with Pikachu sitting on his shoulder.

"Because for some reason, whenever we're in the same region, we keep running into each other," Paul replied.

The two then extended their hands and gave a firm hand shake. Unlike with Gladion and Gary, which was more of a show of strength, this was one of respect.

"Hey Ash," Miette chimed in, making her presence known.

"Hey Miette. Nice seeing you again. So it looks like Paul hasn't run you off yet," Ash commented.