Chapter 5

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hello everyone and welcome to the next installment of Alpha and Omega. A few quick announcements before I can let you read the actual chapter.

First, I'm still taking suggestions for Pokémon that Ash will capture. As of right now he will be capturing six including Fearow. I've decided to close down Serena's requests as she is up to five.

Second, as I've said before I am open to suggestions regarding Spain themed chapter ideas, so let's hear them if you've got them. I will give you this little piece of information, Ash will be participating in the running with the Tauros. So now you have the to look forward to.

I'm sure I've got more I can say, but my mind is drawing a blank right now, so... If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 5, enjoy.

Ash and Serena arrived in Viridian City and were walking down a street to the Pokémon center. Ash had told Serena about his first day as a trainer, and she agreed that it didn't make sense for that Fearow to hold a grudge for so long. Ash knew there had to be more to it than he knew, so he was determined to figure it out and befriend Fearow.

Soon they arrived at the Pokémon Center and walked inside to the front desk.

"Welcome to the Viridian City Pokémon Center, how may I help you?" Asked Nurse Joy.

"We just need our Pokémon healed," Ash said as he and Serena pulled out their pokeballs.

Nurse Joy pulled out a tray for each of them and placed them on the counter. Ash and Serena places their pokeballs into their trays, but Ash stopped when he got to Fearow's.

"Nurse Joy please be careful with this one. I just captured this Fearow and he's very violent," Ash explained.

Nurse Joy's eyes got wide.

"Did you just say that is a Fearow?" Nurse Joy asked.

Ash nodded. "Yes, I caught him in the Viridian Forest on our way from Pallet Town," Ash replied curiously.

"Young man this Fearow has been terrorizing trainers in the Viridian Forest for years. I have seen so many new trainers in horrible shape, saying a Fearow and a whole flock of Spearow attacked them out of nowhere. Even officer Jenny tried to handle it, but she just came back in just as bad of shape. Even experienced trainers would go after it, but were just overwhelmed by the numbers. For you to have captured it you must be very skilled," explained Nurse Joy.

"You could call me skilled, but today was just luck. We were nearly killed by that Fearow and his flock. If my Pidgeot didn't show up with a whole flock of pidgey and pidgeotto we would have been done for," Ash replied.

"Regardless, luck or skill, thank you for making Viridian forest safer," Nurse Joy said as she took the he pokeballs and walked off.

Ash and Serena sat down to take a rest from the walk as they waited for their Pokémon. After a little while Nurse Joy returned with their pokeballs, the Pokémon inside all healed up and ready to go.

"Your Pokémon are all healed and ready. The Fearow was difficult, so be careful. Since you said you came from Pallet Town I'm guessing your Pokémon are with Professor Oak, I recommend sending Fearow to his lab. We tried feeding him to get him to allow up to heal him, but it didn't work. In the end Chansey had to use sing to put him to sleep just so we could heal him. Atleast at Professor Oak's lab they are better equipped to handle such a violent Pokémon," Nurse Joy stated.

"Thank you Nurse Joy, but I'll keep him with me, I'll just get one of my other Pokémon just incase," Ash replied.

Ash then went to one of the Pokémon transfer machines and called Professor Oak's lab. He explained the situation, and then added Noivern to his current team. Ash figured Pidgeot would be enough, but an extra flying type would be beneficial, and since Noivern wasn't from Kanto, Fearow would be less likely to know what to expect. Upon completing the transfer Ash and Serena left the Pokémon Center and headed to the Viridian City Mall.