Chapter 60

Author's Notes:
Welcome one and all to the latest installment of Alpha and Omega. Before I can allow you all to enjoy this, we need to talk. I still need a theme song with an AMV for the Torrent League. I have had one submission so far, and it is for a good song that I personally enjoy, but I want some participation from my readers here. When I wrote in the Kalos League for Secret Prince people had their thoughts on the song, and some even gave their own suggestions. So where are your thoughts now? Please PM me with your suggestions, you have until November 29 to submit your entry.

Now that that is out of the way, something happy to celebrate. Alpha and Omega not only hit 100k views, but has surpassed it. I am so excited about this, as Secret Prince was almost complete when it hit 100K.

Now for the part you all have been waiting for, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 60, enjoy.

"Attention citizens of Torrent! We interrupt your regularly scheduled program to bring you this important news bulletin," said a female voice on every TV in the Torrent region. "This is Rosa Hernandez reporting live from the city of Pamplona, where the first Running of the Tauros at the San Fermines fiesta has been brought to a screeching halt by violence. As you can see behind me there is a police blockade, which is circling a four block radius from where, what is only being called an attack, originated," the reporter says as the camera pans to show several police cars, police officers, and many police Pokémon in body armor watching towards the contained area, ready to act when needed.

 As you can see behind me there is a police blockade, which is circling a four block radius from where, what is only being called an attack, originated," the reporter says as the camera pans to show several police cars, police officers, and many p...

 "The police aren't sharing much, but what we do know is that this attack appears to have been orchestrated by the notorious Pokémon Hunter, known only as Hunter J

"The police aren't sharing much, but what we do know is that this attack appears to have been orchestrated by the notorious Pokémon Hunter, known only as Hunter J. It is believed that the Tauros are her target, however they have not left yet and are still holding the police back. Unfortunately these thieves are heavily armed and well organized to a point that local police can't even move forward to stop this. Currently containment is the only option as police wait for reinforcements from several neighboring city police departments. We do also have unconfirmed reports that several trainers that were here for the fiesta are still trapped inside the containment area and are battling with Hunter J and her henchmen. If this is true, we can only hope help arrives soon, as there is no telling how long these trainers will last."