Chapter 18

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hello and welcome to the latest chapter of Alpha and Omega. I feel like there is something I wanted to say, but I'm really feeling tired right now so I can't remember. Maybe I'll remember by the next chapter.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 18, enjoy.

It was dark is Ash and Serena's room at the Pokemon center. There wasn't a single noise as they all slept, tired from the busy day. Just yesterday afternoon Serena won the Pokemon Amateur Grand Pix, where Serena not only won the race but made also made Rapidash her first Pokemon to capture on this journey. Following the transfer of Rapidash to Serena's team, Ash suggested dinner to celebrate. Ash had heard about a nice restaurant called Atrio and thought it would make an excellent choice. Once they arrived one of the owners immediately recognized Serena for her win that day and quickly gave them a table, as well as gave them their meals and for their pokemon, on the house.

Now it was the early morning, the sun hasn't even started to rise yet. Ash and Serena were sleeping in the spooning position with Ash's arms wrapped around Serena's bare stomach. Since the night Serena got over excited and removed her shirt while they were making out, they both started just sleeping in their undergarments.

Greninja and Braixen were asleep on a couch, with Braixen sleeping on top of Greninja, with his arms wrapped around her. Sylveon and Pikachu were snuggled up together on the other half of Ash and Serena's bed.

Everyone was fast asleep until suddenly Sylveon's eyes shot open. Then her face scrunched as she felt an uncomfortable sensation. Sylveon was pretty sure she knew what this feeling was, every instinct told her she was right. Carefully she stood up and looked around, then used her feelers to start shaking Pikachu.

"Pikachu, wake up, " She said as she shook him.

"What?" Pikachu replied groggily.

"I need your help, now, " Sylveon said urgently.

"Now? Oh ok, " Pikachu replied.

He then sat up and licked Sylveon's cheek. Sylveon quickly moves as she used her feelers to push him away.

"Not that help! About what we spoke about the other day!" Sylveon replied angrily.

Pikachu sat there with a blank look on his face as he was still half asleep. Then his eyes shot open as his ears perked.

"What now?! Can't you hold off till morning, " Pikachu replied.

Sylveon gave a deadpan look, "I don't exactly have much of a say in this."

Sylveon then gave a pained expression, showing Pikachu, this was urgent.

"Ok, what do I need to do?" Pikachu asked, now taking this seriously.

"I don't want to do this here. We need to get outside, " Sylveon replied.

"What about Ash and Serena?" asked Pikachu.

"They are sleeping, and since you are half responsible for this, your the only one I want to wake up about this, " Sylveon replied.

"I'll get the door, " Pikachu replied.

Pikachu ran to the door, jumped up, and grabbed the doorknob. Then with a little swinging from side to side, he finally got the door to open.

"Alright let's go, " Pikachu said

Sylveon then ran out the door with a towel, with Pikachu right behind after he closed the door. They then proceeded to the lobby, past Nurse Joy's empty desk and out the front door.