Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hello everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. I know that not everyone who reads this celebrates Thanksgiving, but I do. Other than eating some big meal, you are also supposed to say what you're thankful for. Well, one thing I'm thankful for is my readers, because seeing the reads and votes go up, and the comments come in for my stories, is something I always look forward to with every chapter I post. So to show how thankful I am for my readers, here is another chapter for your reading pleasure. And I swear, I didn't plan it out for this chapter to land today, it just worked out this way.

And as always, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please do share it with your friends. I now present to you chapter 11, enjoy.

Ash and Serena were flying over Madrid City on Pidgeot, as they followed William and his daughter Isla. Serena had her arms wrapped around Ash and resting her head on his back, and Serena had no idea how much Ash was loving this right now. Less than an hour ago they discovered Ash's aura powers were fully surfaced, and he was full of fear that Serena was going to break up with him over it. Looking back Ash knew Serena wasn't going to break up with him over something like that, but still the thought had filled his head of Serena being scared of him and running off, or calling him a freak of nature. This just made thing crystal clear to Ash that Serena was his soul mate and they would always be there for one another.

Ash and Serena flew over business sections of Madrid and to the rural part, they flew over neighborhoods expecting to land, but they didn't. They started seeing farms as they started to reach well beyond the city limits, when they caught sight of a clearing with a few scattered trees, a large pond, and in the middle of it all was a a single story house and what looked like a barn. Ash then saw William and Isla starting to descend and followed them in. They all landed between the house and the barn and dismounted their Pokemon.

"Ash, Serena feel free to release you Pokemon, Dragonite will see to it that they all get some food, " William said as he began releasing all on his Pokemon.

All the Pokemon were released and Dragonite lead them to the barn to get some dinner.

"Come on inside, I'll introduce you to my wife," William said.

The group began to make their way to the house as Ash and Serena looked around the area. The area reminded them of Professor Oak's ranch as there were many Pokemon from many different regions all over eating food, resting, socializing, and training. As they walked Ash stopped, he felt as though he was being pulled somewhere, not physically, but by his aura. Ash looked, and under a large tree he saw a Lucario and a Riolu training. The Lucario was old and looked battle hardened with scares all over his body. The Riolu was a shiny, where he should have been blue he was white, he had red eyes and a red ring around his neck.

 The Riolu was a shiny, where he should have been blue he was white, he had red eyes and a red ring around his neck

---------------------------------------—--------------

With Riolu and Lucario

Lucario threw a kick at Riolu, who jumped over it and charged in with his own punch. Lucario dodged the punch by doing a backflip, then lunged forward with his own punch. Riolu put his hands forward, catching the punch and only being pushed back. As Riolu regained his footing he stopped as he felt his aura being pulled. He looked and saw William and Isla, but also two new humans, a male and a female. The female had short honey blond hair and wore a brown three quarter length shirt and a cream-colored vest with blue jeans and brown boots. The male was wearing a red cap with raven black hair sticking out, a blue and white jacket, blue jeans and red shoes. Both of their auras were kind, but Riolu felt drawn to the male for some reason. Riolu's attention was then drawn back to his training with the Lucario, as Lucario landed a kick sending Riolu flying back into the tree they were training under.