Chapter 29

Author's Notes:
Good afternoon everyone, and welcome to Alpha and Omega. I realize I'm running a little late here, so let's get this show on the road.

If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 29, enjoy.

"Yawn," went Professor Oak as he walked down the hall from his bedroom to the kitchen.

It was morning at the lab, and Professor Oak was on his way to his morning cup of coffee. He walked into the kitchen, the smell of fresh brewing coffee filling the air. Gary was already out feeding the Pokémon, as he preferred to start that just as the sun began to rise over the horizon. Tracy was spreading some peanut butter on some toast, and Professor Oak's breakfast of oatmeal was sitting at a spot on the table.

"Good morning Professor," Tracy said as Professor Oak pulled out his chair.

"Good morning," Professor Oak replied.

Tracy then placed a fresh cup of coffee in front of the Professor, then grabbed his coffee and breakfast to join him. Professor Oak took a sip of his coffee, then looked down at his breakfast.

"What is this?" asked the Professor.

"It's called Oatmeal," Tracy replied.

"I know what it is, but why am I being given this? Where's my eggs, bacon, and sausage?" asked the Professor with an annoyed tone.

"Your Doctor called yesterday after you left your appointment. He said your blood pressure is still to high and to change your diet for you, since you won't," Tracy replied.

"Tell me Tracy, does the doctor pay you?" asked the Professor.

"No," Tracy replied.

"And who does?" Professor Oak asked, in an almost annoyed tone.

"You do," Tracy replied in a beaten tone.

"Exactly. Now whip up some bacon and eggs," Professor Oak said triumphantly.

"We're out of bacon. I didn't get any since you were put on a diet," Tracy replied.

"Well, what am I supposed to eat then?" Professor Oak asked.

"Oatmeal is food. I already mixed in some apples and cinnamon. Just eat it today," Tracy replied.

"Fine, but your going to the store later to get the usual food," Professor Oak stated.

Just then the bell chimed that indicated a new Pokémon arrived.

"I'll take care of that, while you eat that. Some of us would like you to keep living," Tracy replied, then walked out.

"Damn quack. I feel as good now as I did ten, no twenty years ago. My diet is fine. Hell I'll probably live to be a hundred," Professor Oak huffed to himself.

"PROFESSOR, GET IN HERE!" Tracy yelled urgently.

Professor Oak scrambled to his feet and began running to the lab, knowing Tracy wouldn't yell like that without good reason. Professor Oak arrived at the lab to see Tracy with his back to him as he stood at the medical station. Since almost always a trainer would have to battle a Pokémon to capture it, many new Pokémon arrived wounded and required medical care, which they would provide.

"Tracy, what is it?" Professor Oak replied urgently.

Tracy didn't reply. He only stood there unresponsive. Carefully, Professor Oak walked over to Tracy, with a pokeball in hand as he was ready for a dangerous Pokémon. As he arrived, he froze in shock, as on the table laid a feminine looking Pokémon with green hair.