Chapter 3

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hello readers, and welcome to the beginning of regular updates for Alpha and Omega. The plan for my updates is for new chapters to be released on Tuesdays and Fridays. I know what your saying, "YES TWICE A WEEK UPDATES! THANK ARCEUS!" I'm right I know. Anyway, this is due to things currently happening in my life that allow me more time to write. This isn't a permanent change, and will be ending spring next year. However, if I can't maintain this schedule for any reason, I will let you know. But I should be able to maintain once a week, so you should still get an update.

Your also saying "if updates are going to be on Tuesdays and Fridays, why are you posting today?" The answer to that is simple, today is October 27, 2018, the two year anniversary of the first airing of the XYZ episode where Serena kissed Ash on the escalator, this chapter is just part of how I decided to Celebrate the greatest moment in Amourshipping. You can thank gogolsarkar for filling me in on this, and after your done reading my work, why don't you head over to his his page and read his story "Tryst with Destiny."

Now for some information for you. If you recall, the Torrent region is a new region created by me. And just like with the show, every region is based off of an actual country. With that being said, the Torrent region will be based off of the country of...............................................

My hopes are that I can capture the country of Spain enough for it to really feel like the country

My hopes are that I can capture the country of Spain enough for it to really feel like the country. This will be an interesting endeavor for me as I have never visited this country. Now I have some ideas for some Spain themed chapters, but if you have some ideas, please share them with me.

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 3, enjoy.

Ash and Serena arrived at the top of the hill Professor Oaks lab sat on. As they walked Ash told Serena the story of how he ended up with thirty Tauros, which she found very funny.

"Wow, this place hasn't changed much," Serena commented as she saw the lab.

"I know what you mean, sometimes I feel like this place is frozen in time. Nothing here every seems to change. Except Professor Oak, he's seems to be the only thing that ages around here," Ash responded, causing Serena to giggle.

"Speaking of Professor Oak, where is he? I wonder if he even remembers me?" Serena asked.

"That is a very good question. But I think I have an idea for how to find him," Ash replied.

"How?" Asked Serena.

Ash smiled and looked at Pikachu, "Alright Pikachu, you know what to do."

Pikachu nodded an unleashed a powerful thunderbolt into the air.

"Now we wait," Ash said as he took a seat under a nearby tree.

Serena joined him, sitting very close right beside Ash. Ash extended his right arm and wrapped it around Serena and pulled her in even closer. Serena then laid her head on Ash's shoulder.