Chapter 8

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Hello everyone and welcome to Chapter eight of Alpha and Omega. I'm still hoping one of you artist will contact me about the drawings I'm going to need. Nobody contacted me yet.

And I've got nothing left to say now, so.... If you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 8. Enjoy.

"Attention ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking, we will be making our descent soon into Madrid City airport. Please fasten your seatbelts and place your tray tables in the upright and locked position, thank you," said the aircraft's captain.

One of the flight attendants began to walk down the aisle to make sure all the tray tables were up. As she walked she stopped in the first class section as she saw a young couple sleeping. The young woman was leaning against the young man, as his head was resting on hers and his right arm was wrapped around her, and they held each others left hands, with a Pikachu curled up sleeping in the young woman's lap. The flight attendant thought they looked so cute and didn't want to wake them, but one of their trays was down and had some items on it, so she couldn't do it for them.

"Excuse me sir. Sir I need you to wake up," the fight attendant said as she poked the man's head.

The young man stirred, and looked up at the flight attendant groggily as he was waking up.

"Sir were going to be landing soon, I need you to put your tray table up," the flight attendant said.

Ash nodded, and the flight attendant walked away. Ash tried to move, but soon realized he couldn't as Serena was holding one hand and leaning against his side, effectively pinning the other. He looked at Serena and smiled as he saw how peaceful she looked. He didn't want to wake her, but he had to.

Ash kissed Serena's head. "It's time to wake up beautiful, we're going to be landing soon," Ash said.

"No, five more minutes," Serena mumbled half asleep.

Serena then snuggled more into Ash and tried to pull his hand closer. Ash chuckled at her response. A few seconds later Serena released Ash and allowed him to comply with the crews request, and a few minutes later the plane landed. Once off the plane Ash took Serena by the hand and they quickly made their way out of the airport. Once outside Ash took a deep breath and just looked around the immediate area.

"This is it buddy, a new journey," Ash said excitedly to Pikachu, who was perched on his shoulder.

"Pika," Pikachu replies enthusiastically.

"You really are excited aren't you?" Serena asked as she was reminded of his enthusiasm and energy during their time in Kalos.

"Of course! Pikachu and I spent over a year in Alola without traveling like this. The closest thing to traveling we did was camping over the weekend with the friends I made, and field trips. Other than that I always was going back to Professor Kukui's house at the end of the day," Ash explained. He then looked up at the sky and felt a breeze. "I don't regret my time there, it was definitely beneficial for me, beyond getting Z crystals. But all that time, I still wanted to move. Despite all that I learned I didn't really feel like I was moving forward on achieving my dream of becoming a Pokémon Master. But now, I feel like I'm back on track, and I have you to thank for it," Ash said as he took Serena's hand and kissed it at the end, causing Serena to blush.

"Now let's go, my first gym badge awaits !" Ash announced as he tried to pull Serena along.

"Hold on Ash," Serena said as she pulled Ash back.

Ash stumbled backwards from her pull.

"What?" Ash questioned.

"Aren't you forgetting something that we should probably do first?" Serena asked, trying to make him think.