Chapter 58

Author's Notes:
Good morning everyone, welcome to an extra update of Alpha and Omega, and HAPPY AMOURSHIPPING DAY! Today is the day all Amourshipers celebrate one of the greatest ships ever created and "sing" its praise. As I do every year I am giving you all an extra update for your reading enjoyment.

So with that said, if you like my work please vote, feel free to comment, and please share this story with your friends. I now present to you chapter 58, enjoy.

#SerenatoGalar

San Fermines, the largest fiesta in the world, is held every year in the city of Pamplona of the Torrent region. Currently it's early afternoon of the first day of the over a week long fiesta, and Ash and Serena are enjoying the festivities as they walk through the streets to the Pokémon Center. The smells of the delicious foods from restaurants and food stands filled the air, along with fun music that had people dancing in the streets.

The smell of the food had reached Ash's nose, and began to almost pull him away like in a cartoon. Serena however kept him anchored, as she hooked her arm with his and held his hand. It wasn't that Serena didn't want Ash to have any fun, as that was the purpose for them coming. No she just wanted to drop off their things first before Ash started sampling all the food the fiesta had to offer. However to help him hold out, they stopped at a stand selling churros, and got themselves a couple along with some chocolate to dip them in.

 However to help him hold out, they stopped at a stand selling churros, and got themselves a couple along with some chocolate to dip them in

By the time they arrived at the Pokémon Center, the churros were gone as Ash poured the remaining chocolate into his mouth. Serena couldn't help but be amazed at how much Ash could eat and still maintain such a fit body. She limited herself to only one churro as she maintained a pretty healthy diet so she could keep her amazing figure. She knew three things could drive Ash crazy, good food, Pokémon battles, and her. So even though she knew if she were to lose her great figure, Ash would never stop loving her. She was determined to keep it as long as possible.

They turned their Pokémon in to Nurse Joy and got a room. "So where do you think they are?" Ash asked after they put their bags in their room and retrieved their Pokémon.

"I'm not sure. I know she was scheduled to perform here yesterday, and since Palermo wanted us all to take part in the local culture, they should still be in town," Serena replied.

"Well I see something I'd like to do while I'm here, so I'm going to go sign up," Ash commented as he pointed to several tables taking registration for several events happening in town that week.

Serena looked and chuckled as she saw one was for Tauros battling. "Go for it. I'll start looking around," Serena replies, not at all surprised that Ash would want to battle.

The couple split up and Serena was left trying to think of where she was going to find the other performer and her escort. Taking the escort into consideration, Serena decided to check the battlefield first.