20. Logan

"What do you want?"

I snap the second she barges through the doors. I knew it was her without even turning to look at the entrance to my office. I fucking ordered Catherine not to let anyone in and there's only one person in this house that'll go against my orders.

Shoving the bloody baseball bat to Doyle, I reach for a napkin over my desk and wipe my hands. "Take him out of here" I instruct and Doyle nods as he pulls up Luca's crumpled body from the floor. As I turn and lean against my desk, I watch him cough blood all over my floor as he's being dragged out the room. Then my gaze lands on the one person for whom I just spilled blood. She's wearing a sky blue dress and her face reflects nothing but pure shock, exactly why I didn't want her to be around.

"If you don't need anything, can you do me a favour and shut the door on your way out?" I seethe. That snaps her out of whatever haze she was under, "Hand over my phone"

"Sorry Logan, I told her you didn't want to be disturbed" Catherine shoots daggers at Elle's back but she seems to be unfazed by it.

"It's alright, you can go" I reply and she looks at me with an are-you-serious look before shaking her head and closing the door. I'm supposed to be calling John right now, give him my decision but I can tell already, she's not leaving soon. And I honestly didn't know if I was mad at her for that.

"You're fucking her, aren't you?" Her snappy voice, tells me she's mad.

"Excuse me?" I ask as I move around the room and take a seat.

"Is this why you refuse to sleep with me? Because you're busy getting it from some place else" The words rolling out her lips don't make any sense but the fire she's breathing right now, I'd be an idiot to tell her that.

"I'm not getting it from some place else, I give you my word on that. Although you do seem very upset with the fact that we haven't slept together yet" She rolls her eyes as she walks straight at me.

"Hardly" The way her hips sway with every step makes my dick hard.

Here we go again.

With a plop, she sits her ass in front of me, her eyes displaying a green storm. "If you're that unbothered about it why do you keep bringing it up?" I place my elbows on the desk, examining this woman I married. And I can tell I won this battle the second she looks away.

"Put that on the contract, that you won't sleep with anyone else"

Cheating on her, that thought never even ran its course through my brain even once. Her words only show how little she thinks of me and how much she's been let down by the men who ever came close to being with her. And I'm about to change that.

"Whatever you want" I smile as I grab a pen and pull up the contract papers I had printed off right before Doyle brought Luca in. She leans over the desk, making sure I stick to my words as I jot them down on paper.

"While you're at it, add that I'm not changing my name"

"That's not happening" I state, putting the pen down.

"You just said anything I want" She leans back, obviously trying to take advantage, only I'm not giving into this one.

"Anything but that" There's no way I'm going to give her this.

"Come on, I don't want to deal with changing my name back later on" She complains.

"Why do you think I'm going to let you go so quickly?"

"Why wouldn't you? I'm just a means to an end" She's right, but I still can't have myself think of her leaving. "You're taking my name whether you like it or not and this is not something that you get to negotiate" I tell her my decision and I can tell that she isn't thrilled about it.

"Fine" She groans in the end, standing up and grabbing the papers from my grip. She signs the document and passes it back to me.

"Now hand over my phone" Elle extends her arm over the width of the desk, flexing her empty palms in my face. Pushing my chair back, I open the top drawer, watching how her eyes sparkle at the sight of her iPhone. If I were in a bad mood I would've just handed it over, get her the fuck out of here so I can go back to that phone call I was supposed to make.

But she looks way too tempting, and I can't stop myself from saying the words, "Come and earn it"

Her eyes go wide as I lean back, spreading my legs apart and nodding to the spot in between them on the marbled floor. "You're kidding me right?" The shock in her voice, inevitable.

"You just signed a contract where I can't have sex with anyone else. And after last night you owe me at least this" The minute I say that I'm drawn to last night, Elle's moans fill my ears as pictures of her very naked body writhing underneath me form in my brain.

It's takes her exactly two minutes and seven seconds to respond and I'm expecting her to say 'I can go fuck myself' so she catches me off guard when she agrees to it. Her green eyes showing nothing but confidence and anger, the exact reason why I'm so helplessly drawn to her. I was joking before, wanting to see how far she'll go but now that my dick is hard as ever and she has no objection in giving me a head, I'll be an idiot to turn her down.

And if anything I'm not an idiot and if she can blow me half as good as how she fights back, I think I've made the right decision of marrying her. "Having second thoughts?" I give her, her last way out as she sits in front of me. If she's smart, she'll take it.

"Not at all" She looks me square in the eye, causing a wave of pleasure run through me. I watch her intently as she stands up, her mission clear in her mind. Her steps towards me are small and deliberate, she either wants to torture me or she's trying to come up with a way to run.

"Would you trade for something else?" She questions one last time, standing right where I need her.

"Of course, tell me how you got those scars on your thighs and you get to walk away with your phone"

Did she really think I was going to let go of that so easily?

No one lays a finger on what's mine, and I have every intention of making that person pay. All she needs to do is give me a name and I'll take care of the rest.

"You're a dick" She bites her lip as if there's no chance in this life she'll ever let me in on that secret.

I am willing to except the challenge.

"Pick your poison" I command, if she wants out she better hurry the fuck up.

She puts her dainty little hands on my knees, lowering herself so she's face to face with my crotch. Her fingers are steady, unzipping my jeans and tugging them down in a single tug, like she's done this a million times before. The possessive part of me gets angry at that thought but my cock is excited to see what she has in store for me.
.
.
.
A/N :

This is the most fun I've had writing a chapter ;)

Are you guys ready for what I've got in store for you next? ;P

Please comment, vote and share!

Thank you for reading!