32. Logan

A/N: this chapter contains sex scene! you have been warned!

The second those words escape her pretty lips, I waste no further time. It's unbelievable how much I'd thought about her throughout the day and when I got that phone call saying she wanted to come back, I did everything in my power to do just that.

Elle's dainty little arms wrap around my neck while mine find their way underneath the blazer. I needed to feel her skin and whatever the fuck she was wearing wasn't helping. Instantly I regretted not changing her clothes before putting her to bed. In my defence, she was a light sleeper, I'd learned that much for sure and I didn't wish to wake her.

In the back of my mind I'm still coming to terms with the information she just gave me. Why in the world would John turn up to her hotel? It couldn't have been a coincidence, he went looking for her. He didn't believe me when I told him I married Malcom Lively's daughter but I hardly think it's that fact that he wanted to confirm.

Elle takes a step back, her face flushed, "Stop thinking, your thoughts are so loud I can almost hear them"

I freeze in my spot as realization hits me. "Is that what you're trying to do? Distract me? Calm the chaos in my head?" I ask. I understood that look on her face now—pity. No one ever looked at me that way ever before, maybe they were too scared or maybe I'd never let them see the truth.

"I don't need sympathy, you should go back to bed" I tell her when she fails to reply.

"No—wait, this isn't what you're thinking. I wanted you ever since I met you. You're the first person I'd thought of when that man came on to me and that's because I only feel safe around you. I don't do THIS often, and especially don't do it because I feel sorry for them" Her face scrunches up like she had a lot more to say but didn't know if it were the right thing to do.

I should be sending her away, but I knew it very well I'll be regretting my decision the second she's out that door. Not to mention that I'd end up hurting her, which will further add salt to my wounds. In truth I want her just as much so why did it matter if for one bloody second of my life she caught me off guard.

"If you want out, this is your last chance to escape" I run a hand through my hair, giving out an exasperated sigh.

"I've made my decision" she responds in a heartbeat and my lips curl into a smile. This woman is going to be the end of me.

"Take off your clothes" It's an order that she obeys to without a second thought. Just the fact that she complied without thinking or protesting gives me chills. Her eyes never leave mine as she takes of her blazer and reaches for the zipper of her pants. They slip down her creamy legs, bunching up at her ankles and I just couldn't wait any longer as I push myself away from the desk and sweep her off her feet. She has no idea the kind of effect she is rubbing on me, I didn't want her just physically, I wanted her whole being to belong to me.

Elle let's out a surprised squeal as I carry her and lay her out on the couch. My hungry mouth finds hers and she welcomes me with a soft moan that warms me up all over. My hands are still trying to work around the stupid bodysuit she has on, and when she arches her back, pushing up against my chest, the last thread of my patience snaps.

"I promise I'll buy you another one" I whisper against her lips.

She pulls back to give me a confused look, "What are you—?"

Too fucking late. I've already ripped apart the flimsy lace fabric that was the only obstruction keeping me away from her body. And the second it's gone I take her nipple in my mouth, sucking on it while my hand massages the other.

"Oh my God" Elle moans as her fingers lace with my hair, keeping me where she wanted.

Her heart was thundering underneath me and her body squirming with every flick of my tongue. I climb back on top of her, wanting to taste the sweetness of her lips. I've never enjoyed kissing a woman this much, I didn't want it to be over.

Her hands reach the hem of my shirt, lifting it up and over my head. My fingers trace her entrance, she's already wet and I groan against her mouth. Leaving a trail of kiss along her body, I make my way down, spreading her legs apart so I can have better access. The second I clamp my mouth down, her body goes tense, I'd already feel her orgasm building up.

"God, that feels good" Her words encourage me to push my tongue deeper, while my fingers played with her clitoris. With every jerk vibrating through her body my cock became thicker. She was millimetres away from detonating in my grip when I pull back.

"Fuck, Logan. I was so close" Elle ground her teeth as she rose up on her elbows, shooting me a glare which only meant she wanted to bite my head off for that.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know, what do you like better..." I smile up at her innocently.

"My fingers?" I quickly shove two fingers inside her wet, warm pussy and pull out the next second.

"Fuck!" I watch as her head falls back in pleasure.

"Or my tongue?" I dart my tongue in and out of her in a flash, liking the surprised moans escaping her lips.

"Can you quit teasing me already?" She complains from above.

"You have to make a pick" I purposefully breath over her tender skin, kissing the inside of her thigh which still bore the scars that I have zero clue about. One day. I tell myself.

"Your tongue" She replies quickly, the frustration in her voice very much evident.

"So you mean my fingers are not good enough?" I push my fingers back inside her and keep them there. "What if I did this?" I lower my mouth onto her clit and suck on it as I pump my fingers in and out.

"Yes, keep doing that. Please don't stop" She begs, her hand grabbing the backrest of the couch. I move faster, giving her exactly what she needed. Her orgasm comes pushing through her body, and I feel her squeezing my fingers down. I'd could only imagine how good that would feel, having her come around my cock.

"You're an asshole for stopping abruptly like that" She breaths heavily as I pull back, letting her recuperate.

"Don't mention asshole, or else I might end up fucking yours tonight" I tell her in a dead serious tone. Her eyes widen, telling me she's never done that before and I had to bite my cheek to keep myself from pouncing on her.

"Come" I help her sit up, picking up my shirt and pulling it over her head.

"Where are we going?" She questions in confusion, her flushed face looks completely clueless.

I lean down and kiss her deeply before I reply, "I think it's high time that I've fucked my wife"
.
.
.
A/N:

So I came across this song the other day on Spotify and it was like love at first listen!

And I wrote this chapter while listening to it on repeat!

I hope you guys enjoy it too!

By the way, is it just me or things are getting hot in here?

Please comment, vote and share!

Thank you for reading!