21. Logan

A/N: This chapter contains sex scene! You have been warned!

"One day I'm going to fucking make you pay for all this" There's murder in her eyes and any sane man would get the fuck away from her. Instead I'm shoving my dick right in her face.

I must have a death wish.

I'm probably taking the biggest risk of my life, a risk where I could either be dick-less or be granted with what could possibly be the best blowjob, as I reach out and grab a fistful of her hair, tipping her head at an angle so I can overshadow her.

"Unless you're using that mouth of yours to suck me, I'm not interested in your threats" Her eyes go wide at my words and her reaction just ends up turning me on further.

She touches me, her hands steadily gliding over the fabric of my boxers. Her strokes are tender and steady as she wraps her hand around me. The way her eyes look up and down my length, I already know the questions running through her head.

"Don't worry, I'll make it fit—fuck" I loose whatever sentence I was trying to make there as she gives me one long, hard stroke. She's playing with fire, trying to tease me and I want nothing more than to splay her across my desk, tear off her dress and fuck the daylights out of her.

But all that comes to a pause as she pulls my boxers down, freeing the beast at last and wrapping her warm hands around it. Her touch send sparks of electricity to flow through my entire body. "Fuck" I groan, grabbing the armrest until my knuckles turn white.

"You were saying something?" I want to wipe off that smug look on her face, I also want her to stop torturing me, but words mean nothing to me right now as I loose the ability to do anything other than give into her. Let her take control, something I've never done before.

"That's what I thought"

The fucking woman is enjoying this way too much.

She strokes me repeatedly and my hips buck up towards her against my will.

"Now what were you saying about my mouth?" She locks eyes with me, her gaze not faltering once as she sticks out her tongue and licks me straight up from base to tip. That's it, my patience has been pushed to its limit and I grab her by the back of her neck.

"Fucking suck me" I surprise myself as I practically beg her, she takes note of the strain behind my voice as she opens her mouth wide and takes me in.

Holly fuck.

The mixture of her warm, supple lips around the hot flesh of my dick is heavenly. My hands are itching to grab hold of her head and thrust deep down her throat and it's taking every shred of self control to keep myself from doing just that. Had it been some other woman, I'd have gladly done that, show her who owns who but not my wife. I'm on a mission of earning her trust, although I haven't figured out why but I know nothing is going to stop me.

And if that means I have to let her take charge so be it. Easier said than done. She looks up at me, bobbing her head up and down, her hands cupping my balls. With a swirl of her tongue she pulls out, making me shudder in my own office, no one has ever managed to do that.

"Show me how you want it" It like she saw my inner turmoil and wanted to grant me this. The minute those words escape her plush lips, I push myself to the edge of the seat, grabbing hold of her neck firmly. She opens her mouth and I thrust deep down, until I reach the back of her throat. Her eyes widen as she gags and digs her nails into my thigh.

My immediate thought is that she hasn't done this before and I give her a second to get herself together. But she nods at me as she sucks me in further, if that's even possible. I stand corrected, she has done this before and she's fucking good at it. The rage of knowing this fact coupled with the knowledge that other men have gotten to experience this, takes a toll on my body as I thrust harder into her mouth.

Elle pulls her hand away from my legs and down under her dress.

Jesus fucking Christ! She's touching herself, while giving me a head. Who the fuck is this woman?

Tears flow down her cheeks and she tries to shut her eyes as if that's going stop them. Animalistic aggression takes over me as I go faster, the beginning to my release comes into horizon. I shift closer towards her, titling her head further up.

"Look at me" My voice is ragged but she knows it's an order she has to obey.

The second those teary green orbs lock in with me, I become undone. My body ripples with the growl that escapes my mouth, my cock jerks as I come inside her. She swallows every drop and licks me clean as if it's the best thing she's ever had. Her hand appears back out from under her dress and she pushes to her feet, the grin on her face indicative of her victory.

I lean back trying to catch my breath. That was fucking amazing. But there's something I need to confirm and just thinking about how she was fingering herself, has me hard again.

"Where do you think you're going?" I inquire as I watch her pick up her phone, which I dropped to the floor the minute she wrapped her hands around my dick. "I have calls to make" Her response is quick, eyes darting from me to the little screen she's holding.

"Come here, I'm not done with you yet"
.
.
.
A/N:

. . . Your thoughts?

. . . Did I take it too far??

. . . Should I take it further??

Please comment, vote and share!

Thank you for reading!