33. Elle

Logan carries me to the bedroom, his arms, strong enough to destroy me, hold me close to his shirtless torso. My body was already craving for more of him as if I hadn't just come in his office less than ten minutes ago.

He sets me down on the edge of the bed, once again tugging off the shirt from me. I reach for his joggers, pulling it down along with his boxers. He steps out of them and walks to the night stand, where he takes out a condom and rolls it over his very hard, angry looking cock.

"Last chance out" He whispers as he makes his way back to me. If he thinks I'm going to back out now, he's got me all wrong.

"I want you" I tell him, wondering if my voice was able to justify the ache inside my body. He moves his hand, pressing it flat between the swell of my breasts as he gently pushes me back on the mattresses.

"Good because I don't think I can let you go again. It's going to drive me insane" He breathes deeply, positioning himself between my legs that are hanging off the edge of the bed. I watch in anticipation as he hooks his arms behind my knees, pulling me closer until the lower half of my body is off the bed. My mouth hangs open as I feel him fill me up.

"Oh..." I couldn't stop the moan escaping my lips as I focus on the man and the pleasure he's providing me with. For some reason, this feels nowhere close to any of my previous, although finite, sexual experiences. And I know it's him, he's the reason behind it because no one could ever compare to him.

Logan's lust filled eyes are glued to my face, "Fuck, we should've done this long ago"

He thrusts his hips in a steady rhythm and I couldn't have agreed more. However, I hardly think it would've been the same if we were to do it before. "More" I begged, not caring how needy I sounded and he flipped me over in one swift move. My legs make contact with the floor and he uses his knees to spread them further apart.

"You're all mine" He grunts, picking up his pace until he's literally pounding into me. One of his hands grip my hips while the other is on my back pressing me into the mattress, making sure I wouldn't be able to move. My fingers itch to touch him, but he wasn't letting me have my way. This is about him, he's letting go of his anger and frustration, and I'm hardly complaining.

Thrust after thrust he pushes into me and every time he drives in, he takes my pleasure to a whole another level. I could feel a fire igniting in my chest, I was close to loosing control and the way he's squeezing my hip, I'd tell he wasn't far behind.

My orgasm hits me like a bulldozer, I could feel my heart thundering in my chest, my pulse roaring in my ears as I reached a new level of high. Logan kept going until he found his release accompanied by an animalistic growl. My body goes limp the second he pulls out and had he not been holding my weight, I'd have melted to the floor.

***

When sunlight hits my eyes, I find myself tucked in bed, naked. I can't spot Logan anywhere, as I make my way to the shower. Getting dressed, I feel like every inch of my body has been claimed by him.

I can't let you go again...
You're all mine...

His words repeat in my head. I don't go looking for him, not because I didn't want to see him but because I'm famished especially after last night's activities.

"Good morning, Mrs McKenzie, should I get you some coffee?" Lara greets me the second she sees me enter the dining room.

"Please" I smile at her.

"Mr McKenzie told me you might be hungry so I made you a sandwich with avocado. Is that alright? Or would you like me to make something else?" She inquires and a blush creeps up my cheeks.