7. Logan

I clenched my fists as I witnessed my family torture the poor woman. She looked like she honestly had no clue and even though it didn't make sense that how she couldn't have the slightest idea of her father's business, I believed her. But my father didn't. My father didn't believe anyone so that didn't come off as a surprise.

"That's enough, Constance" I ordered when they had managed to make her lose her senses. Her body sat limp and lifeless in the chair. Constance shifted his attention to her face, stroking her cheeks. It angered me to see him touch her and I found myself walking over and grabbing his elbow. "Back off, I won't say it again" My youngest brother knew better than to fight me yet I saw challenge in his eyes. Every once in a while he would do that and all I had to do was show him his place.

"Logan walk me out" Father rose up from his seat across the table, buttoning up his blazer. I nodded my head in frustration as Constance gave me a smirk. "The girl is useless, get rid of her" It was beyond me how a person could think about ending a life just like that. Flesh and bone disposed off at another persons will. It wasn't fair, especially when it was someone as innocent as her.

"It'll be a waste to kill her, isn't there something else we could do with her" Elon spoke and I don't know if he was trying to make the situation better or worse. We reached the front door and I had this gut feeling I'm not going to like what's about to come. The old man put on his charcoal grey coat, as we headed out.

"As a matter of fact, we could earn some money out of her. Find out if she's a virgin" He said as he got into his car.

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" I asked in irritation. I didn't want to have any part in this stupid game my father has been trying to play. And most of all I don't want to be the person pushing this woman to her misery. The guilt would break me and I can't have that on my conscious. Not again.

"Find a way, and remember I don't want a single scratch on her until the auction" Well, too late for that now.

"So what about the bruises you gave her?" I ask mockingly and I can tell he's annoyed. Good. "We'll wait until she's healed" He groans, slamming the door shut.

"Congrats, you just made a mess out of this situation" I turn and walk away from Elon. I need to be alone, get back to work, not be thinking about a woman's life. "Would you rather have her killed?" He steps beside me quickly.

"Yes, one quick death would be better than a lifetime of suffering" I retort. "True but I have a way of saving her" That made me stop in my tracks and turn to face him. "What do you mean?" I ask out of curiosity. "Well, I plan on buying her at the auction" Elon never showed much interest in women and I honestly thought he drawn to men up until now. So that came as a big surprise.

"And this is because you really feel sorry for her?" I just had to make sure. However, I felt something stir up in my chest at the thought of the woman being with my brother. It didn't feel right.

"That and she's fucking gorgeous" He smirks at me, I couldn't disagree with that but fuck, she can't be with my brother. "And you think she'll just submit to you? Haven't you been paying attention?-" I'm cut of by a scream which definitely belonged to the woman.

Almost immediately I thought of Constance and found myself rushing to her. "Get away from me!" She screamed her lungs out as Constance roughly groped her.

He saw us enter the room but had no intentions of stopping. I reached over and plucked my brother off of her, trying hard to remain calm. "What are you trying to do?" I asked him, Constance was a hungry soul. He yearned for power and sex. Too bad he wasn't getting any of those right now, not while I'm here and definitely not with her. "Why do you always have to come for her rescue?" He groans, straightening his jacket.

"I'm not rescuing her, she will remain untouched for the rest of the time she's here" I could tell he was about to retort so I added, "That's father's order"

He shuts his mouth quickly, for I know he might fight me and Elon but he won't go against our father. He thinks that's going to get him his position in the business. Constance was that stupid. I turn to the woman, bound to a chair and her T-shirt was drenched with water, outlining her breasts. The fabric clung to her body like second skin and it was hard to look away but  her gaze on me was so intense that she drew me towards her face.

Tears ran down her cheeks soaking her already wet T-shirt, as she looks at me utterly mortified. I reach out set her free all the while she keeps staring at me.  Her eyes glued to mine and even if I wanted I couldn't look away. She wrapped her arms around her chest as she rose up, trying to stand as close to me as she possibly could.

I wondered if she considered me as her saviour in the middle of all of this. Sure, I was the one who brought her here but to be honest in this house I was the least of the monsters. I might be getting soft but I hold my hand out, my brain coming to a sudden ruling that I will protect her. What confirms my decision is when she takes my hand without a second thought. With a gentle squeeze she urges me to get her the hell away from my brothers.

And she didn't have to voice it out for me to oblige.
.
.
.
A/N:

Logan's getting pretty possessive!

Should I make the brothers fight over Elle? Or is that too cliche?

Please comment, vote & share!!

Thank you for reading :)