3. Elle

I thought that I was hearing things, blaming the alcohol I ask him, "What are you talking about?"

"I don't like repeating my words, just know that until I get what I want, you belong to me" His voice is steel cold, making me shiver in my seat. Questions pop to my head along with a massive migraine attack. What the hell is going on here? I knew this man was dangerous, the way he looked at me the whole evening like he was going to eat me alive any moment.

Yet, like a fucking idiot you came to him. And what the fuck was that about asking him for a kiss? Worse, have sex with him with his driver watching you two. What the hell were you thinking? That he's your Prince Charming? Well, congratulations! He charmed the shit out of you and now he has you where he wants you.

I shut the onslaught of inner turmoil caused by my brain and try to figure out a way to get myself out of this mess. I was a fool to fall in his trap. I made it too easy for him. But not anymore. He doesn't know one bit of me, I've managed to survive on my own all my life and no one can change that.

In one quick move I reach my arm towards the door to find it locked. Of course, it's locked. Desperately looking around I try to think through a haze of alcohol and migraine, which is not a good combination.

My eyes lock on Logan, he's calmly staring out of the window, convinced that I have no way of escaping. I try to sneak my hand into my bag and quietly fish out my phone. Before I could even unlock the damn thing, he steals it away and slips my phone into his jacket pocket. "I'll keep that safe for you" His smile doesn't even reach half way up his eyes. My head feels dizzy, this really can't be happening to me right now.

In a frantic moment I roll the window down, forcing my lungs to call for help. We're on the highway, and we were swooping past every single vehicle. I wondered if anyone would even notice me but it was worth the try. It was all in vain though as I barely got my head out the window when I felt pain shoot through my skull, something or rather someone grabbed my hair and pulled me away from the window.

"Please, let me go" Tears streamed down my cheeks as he brought my face close to his. "Do that again and I'll fucking toss you out of the car" He growled menacingly. He fisted my hair roughly, and I almost thought my scalp might be bleeding.

"Please, stop" My hands landed on his, trying to pry open his hold but the man was too strong for me. I searched his face for some sort of compassion but he was dead as a stone, his eyes seemed empty. "I won't do it again" I added and almost immediately I left his grip loosen up but his fingers lingered on my mane, playing with a strand of random hair.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, hoping I could negotiate with this man. I watched as he smiled evilly at me, "Cooperation, that's all I'm asking for from you. Can you do that?" I frowned upon his words. How can he expect me to willingly come with him?

Well, you did it before.

"Look, you can't take me away. There will be people looking for me" I try to reason with him as I move out of his hold. It's only when he pulls back that I notice the tattoos on the back of his hands, light skin marred with black ink. For a minute I tried to despiser the odd symbols on his fingers.

"No they won't, I have made sure of that" His reply snaps me back. "What do you mean?" I probe almost immediately. I have a show tomorrow and Damian knows I'd never miss it, unless I was in danger. I had complete faith in him sensing that something's wrong. So what could this man have possibly done that he wouldn't come looking for me.

Oh my god. No!

"What did you do to him?" I ask in complete horror as the terrible thought enters my brain. Logan frowns as if he's trying to pin down the person I'm talking about. "Tell me you didn't hurt him" I snap, the fear in me was quickly replaced by anger. Damian is the only friend that I ever had and if this bastard has hurt him, he's gonna fucking pay for it.