22. Elle

Before I walked into his office I had a plan in mind. Take my phone back. Sign the contract. Get the fuck out. It was that straightforward. But he crushed all of that and I only have myself to blame. I invited myself into his den and I agreed to his terms.

I might've just made him bend to my will but I knew it was all momentary. There's no way a man like him would ever give in to anyone and right now as he's inching towards me I know for sure he is coming to stake his claim.

My phone sparks to life in my hand but I can't tear my gaze away from him and the monster of his cock, still erect and ready for round two. How is this even possible?

And I thought giving him a blowjob would buy me few hours of peace. Heck. I even believed doing that would somehow make me a winner in this stupid game we're playing. With every step he takes towards me, I take two back and it's not long until I find myself trapped between the window and him.

"I really have to go" I frown at how all the confidence from before just disappears out of me.

"Answer my question first. Why were you touching yourself? Did giving me a blowjob turn you on?" He has a knowing smile and with every passing second that I don't reply he's gaining the upper hand.

"You wish, now can you let me go?" The word 'please' almost makes it to the tip of my tongue and I want to kick myself for it. The only reason why I touched myself was to throw him off guard, make him unravel. Did it really end up turning me on? Hell yes. But I'm not about to admit that. The man does not need anything more to boost up his arrogance.

"So you're telling me you're not wet for me right now?" His gaze dips down to my chest and I feel the pulse of arousal thundering between my legs. My breath quickens as his hands cave me in between his almost naked body.

"Say the words and I'll give you what you need"

What I need? What do I really need?

"Fuck you" I seethe.

"I guess that works too" He laughs as he leans down and crushes his whole body against me. This is the first time I actually witnessed him laugh and it entranced me to the point where I didn't even notice him zooming in. His lips find mine and to my surprise I kiss him back ferociously, like he's what I've needed since the minute he took me away. With our bodies glued together, he presses me further up against the window, quickly unzipping my dress.

A moan escapes my lips as I feel his very hard erection against my stomach. My hands roam all over his shirtless body, my brain giving into the desire an inch at a time.

"You want me just as bad yet you keep resisting" His mouth leaves mine and travel down the side of my neck, leaving tender kisses behind, which is an odd thing to do for someone like him.

"As long as I remember it was you that kept turning me down" I manage to say in between my moans.

"Sweetheart, if I wanted to take you while you were under the influence of drugs, I would've but I'm not that kind of a man. I prefer my women to be in their senses while I fuck them" His voice is raspy and if I weren't under a sexual haze I'd have pushed him off of me.

"How many of these women have been there?" I interject but he seems to not care as he effortlessly lifts me, my attention quickly shifting to the fact that there's no ground beneath my feet. Logan takes a seat on the couch and places me on his lap, pulling back he watches me with amused eyes, that gives me time to go back to our conversation.

"You didn't answer my question" There's silence for a minute before he speaks, "You don't have to worry about that, they're all in the past. I have you now" My heart did a quick somersault at that but there was still a small part of me that needed convincing.