9. Logan

I fucking hated this feeling of regret as I marched towards my room with a fucking bonner, that is as hard as an iron rod. Regret not from kissing her or touching her. No, I knew that was going to happen the moment I met her, but I regret having to do this so soon. I should've waited, it wasn't the right place or the right time.

But when I saw sadness fill her eyes, the same way it did the night I first met her, I couldn't help myself. I felt responsible for wiping away her misery and the fact that she looked fucking hot with that white shirt clinging to her body in all the right spots. How is a man supposed to resist that? One thing I figured out tonight for sure was that she wanted me just as much. No matter what she said, her body told me exactly how she felt.

The way she melted against me, I'm sure if I were to take her right there, she would've let me. Fucking hell. I started stripping the second I was within the privacy of my room, not bothering to lock the door, I headed straight for the bathroom. I didn't even know if I should be angry right now or amused. One woman is all it took for my world to be shaken up and it's been what, four days since she's been around. When was the last time my control was so broken?

Never. Not a single woman I've come across till now had me slipping so badly, it was pathetic but a part of me didn't mind it all. Because this woman is uniquely stunning and the challenge she brings out every time anyone tries to suppress her or direct her, that itself can get me off. Not wasting another second I step into the shower, welcoming the cold streaks of water flowing over my body but that didn't do shit to my erection. My body craves her curvy figure, and I let out a frustrated groan wondering when and how I could have her.

Probably not for a while. The way she looked at me like she was ready to rip my head off the rest of my body, I'd be stupid to put myself that close to her again.

It's been a while since I had to take care of myself, but I knew no escort in the this world could do the job for me anymore. She made sure of that. So here I am jerking off in my bathroom, imagining this was her hand stroking me, while she's on her knees, her green eyes staring deeply at me. I shut my eyes and I'd sworn I heard her moans ringing in my ears, now her plump lips were on me, sucking me off like she owned me.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This has to be a record time for me, I have never come apart so quickly and as I rest my forehead against the cool title of the shower cubicle, I make up my mind. Next time I'll be coming inside her.
.
.
.
A/N:

I know.

I'm sorry this chapter was so short, I'm going through something called a writer's block ;(

Any ideas on how to battle that?

Promise to do justice on the next chapters!

Please comment, vote & share!

Thank you for reading!