12. Elle

He had to be kidding me, three questions was way too little as compared to the millions I had in my mind. Sifting through them was going to take me a lifetime. But I was a woman with a goal and although he had the upper hand for now, I was going to make the most of this.

"How long have you been watching me?" It's hard for me to talk in a serious tone, especially when the water feels so darn good. It's been a while since I took a bath and right now I'm considering never leaving.

"I never followed you, Miss Lively, one of my men did" My eyes shoot open to find the man hovering around me like a hungry vulture. Of course,
he would find a loophole to my words. It wouldn't be like him if he didn't. "You're giving me three questions, the least you could do is not play tricks with me" I snap.

"You need to pick your words carefully" He responds, his brows knot up as he takes his buzzing phone out of his pocket. He stares at the screen, then my face, slowly treading down to my chest. Bastard.

"I'll let you off the hook this one time. We've been following you for about a month. But you're tough one, always travelling around. So when I came to know you were back home I had to come to a snap decision of getting you that night" Wow. That was more information than what I thought he'd be willing to give away.

My thoughts quickly went to my brother and the concern for his safety outrun for my own. My heart beat rose up in a split second and I had to remind myself to breathe. "My brother, is he under any kind of danger from you and your family?" I ask anxiously, if he said yes now, I swear I won't think twice before striking at him. Do I have a chance against this man? No. But I will give it my best regardless of the outcome.

"He's being watched but we have no intentions of doing anything not unless you decide to do something stupid" So they're going to hold Victor as a leverage to keep me from acting up in the future. Fuck. They literally have me by my throat and I'm already starting to suffocate. But there's nothing I wouldn't do for my brother.

He is the only thing I have left and I refuse to give him up. A shudder passes through my body and it has nothing to do with the water turning cooler with every wasted minute. I bite my bottom lip as I try to weigh what should be my next final question. Thankfully, Logan walks away from the bathroom, that gives me a minute to get my bearings together. I let my eyes shut for a minute and a picture of my baby brother comes to my head. I have to protect him and I have to come up with a plan to do that before these people get bored of waiting for my father. Where the hell is my father anyways?

I shouldn't believe Logan's words, he hasn't made any contact yet, but there no need for him to lie on that matter. I know they want my father to reach back as quick as possible so they can get back to their business and hopefully send me home in one piece.

A sudden pang of pain shoots through my chest as I wonder if these people were going to hurt me anymore. If all this doesn't go well in the end, would they kill me? It's a question I hated to even consider and I was probably better off not knowing. When I open my eyes again, Logan is standing by the door, holding a fluffy white robe, he looks hotly at me. And I bite my lip as I begin to feel a little light headed.

He walks over and holds out the robe for me, I stand up and not even once does he make an attempt to look down. "If this doesn't end up how you planned, if you don't get what you want from my father, if I had to be a prisoner to your hell forever, would you ever hurt me?" I whisper it all in a breath, scared that if I was any louder it'd break me down.

He takes a second to scan my face while his doesn't give off anything. When he finally speaks,  his response breaks all of hell loose in my life.

"Not even if my life depended on it"
.
.
.
A/N:

Awww... do you guys think Logan is going to help Elle escape??

Or is he pretending??

Don't forget to comment, vote & share!!