8. Elle

You could call me an idiot for accepting Logan's offer but at that moment all I wanted to do was get away from those men and I had no other way of escaping. So here I am, standing at the entrance of the dinning hall in my wet clothes, freezing my ass off.

Logan, who hasn't let go of my hand yet, turns to look at me. His golden eyes land on my chest for longer than a second. I would have acted modest, try to cover myself but this man has already seen me in my bra and to be honest, every time he looks at me I feel like I'm naked so I don't think covering myself is going to do the job. He breaks our little contact and I instantly missed his touch.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I watch him intently as he takes off his blazer, revealing a navy blue shirt that hugs his muscular body in a delicious way. He drapes the garment over my shoulders, wrapping me in his warmth and I let go of the longest breath I've been holding.

"You need to eat" He says as a matter of fact, walking over to the dinning table and pulling out a chair. I watch the man in front of me, trying to understand him. He brought me here, but up till now he's the only one who hasn't hurt me. What's his game?

"What do you want from me?" I ask bluntly, I don't need him to pretend. "For now I need you to sit and eat" He says under his breath. I am famished but I knew I couldn't let him have the upper hand, I cross my arms at my chest ready to regain my stand. I needed to know what his deal is and his ridiculously hot looks are not going to get in the way of that. Or at least I'd hope so.

"I'm not your pet that's going to obey your orders" I state, the little spark inside me warming my entire body. His lips curl up into a sly smile, one I haven't seen till now. "No, you're not because if you were my pet you'd be in my bedroom bearing the consequences for going against my commands"

His words shouldn't have had any effect on me, only it did. I squeezed my thighs together as I felt the spark of arousal ignite. I couldn't believe I was attracted to the enemy. It has to be because I haven't been with a man in so long. Yes. That has to be it. What was worse though? The asshole knew exactly was he was doing to me.

"If you want to keep that fight inside you alive, you'll eat" I fucking hated the fact that he was a hundred percent correct. I have to get out of here, more precisely I need to be able to defend myself from those perverts, he calls his family. With a frustrated sigh I take a seat, he didn't even try to hide the victorious smile gracing his lips.

A maid comes in with a tray of food, just the smell of fish made me drool. I eyed the woman who seemed very much scared of me and almost immediately I thought of the woman I threatened to cut. I really didn't want to hurt anyone but it was a decision made out of desperation.

Logan strode over to the cart by the huge French windows on my right. His gaze stuck on me as he opens a glass decanter and pours liquid gold into two old fashioned glasses. "I don't need a drink" That's the last thing I needed, alcohol to take over my system, not to forget that's what got me in this situation in the first place.

"It'll help you warm up" He brings the glass to me and I fight the urge to take it from him.

"No thank you, where's the woman that I threatened?" I inquired, I owed her an apology.

"Drink and I'll tell you" Does he really think negotiating with me is going to work?

"I'm staying away from alcohol around you so unless you plan on drinking that I suggest you take it back" I cross my arms again, as if that's going to help me gain control.

"Are you scared something might happen between us if you drink?" Yes.

I roll my eyes at his statement, his smile turns into a full blown grin and it's the most beautiful thing I've seen in all of my life. I take the glass from his hands and toss it's contents down my throat.