17. Logan

A/N: This chapter contains sex scene! You have been warned!

"You did what?" My father looks more furious than what I was expecting but I knew he's not going to spill blood over this. Specifically not when he's got a bad heart and about this close to handing over his business to me. "I married her" I clear my throat, earning an eye roll from Elon.

"Why the fuck would you pick that whore?" His words didn't really matter but I'm still finding myself bothered by it.

"We want Malcom and I have his precious daughter, that makes her an asset. So yes, I had to pick her" I'm already done being here and my body is tired. I need to get out.

"He doesn't care about her, don't you know that by now" His nostrils flare in a way they do whenever we talk about Malcom Lively.

"Maybe he didn't believe us before but now, I plan on making our marriage big news. He will know I'm not bluffing around and then he'll come to us" Or at least I hope he does.

"She was supposed me to bring me big money tonight" This time the anger is directed at me and not Elle's father.

"This way she'll bring hell lot of more money but not tonight" I watch as the old man's face lit up. "What do you mean?" He questions, Elon looks over his shoulder just as curiously.

"You'll see but for now, I need to go home and sleep" I look down at the watch strapped to my wrist.

Fucking 1:15 in the morning.

"And what fuck am I supposed to tell all these people?" He groans still unimpressed although I've never seen him impressed with anything in his life.

"Tell them your son liked the whore too much to give her away" I turned on my heels, leaving my family and probably every other man in this building pissed at me. But I didn't care, they'd be over it soon.

***

"Did she need stitches?" I question the doctor as soon as I make my way back up. I manage to catch hold of him right when he's about to leave. "It's not a deep cut" He shakes his head, "Although she does have a second degree concussion, meaning she might be hallucinating here and there but there's no sign of any internal bleeding, which is good. Give her a week to get back to normal, until then nothing strenuous or anything that'll stimulate her brain. I gave her a sedative to numb the pain for now so she's going to be a little loopy" I make a mental note of everything before thanking the doctor for coming in.

When I step inside my office, Elle's asleep on the leather couch, her white dress clinging to her in all the right ways, the v-neck showing more cleavage now than when she was standing. All the blood in my body rushed to my dick and I groaned at how it had a mind of its own.

She stirs awake when I pick her up in my arms, "Sleep, I've got you" I whisper back as she wraps her slender arms around my neck. As we get in the car, she opens her eyes again, looking up at me like she wanted to say something.

She's mine now.

I hold her tight against me as that thought passes me by. "Where's my ring?" She questions, searching her hand for one, like it's going to magically appear there.

"I didn't have the time to buy it, you'll have one tomorrow" I mumble, slowly the tiredness is being swept away.

"I didn't even get a kiss" She pouts and I can't help but like this drugged version of Elle.

"Do you want a kiss?" I inquire, this is getting interesting.

"Yes but I don't want it like we're about to fuck, I want it slow, the kind that'll drive you crazy. Do you know what I'm talking about?" I'm practically beaming with the smile on my face, something only she is capable of bringing out.