Chapter 46

Yash:

"Thank you Sameer..."I said to the guy who helped us.The hospital belongs to his cousin and he really helped us a lot.He even get my car here as I stayed with Krithi.

"Its nothing brother.I did what I have to do.."He smiled and I returned with a weak one.

"Don't worry,she will be alright."He said I saw her sleeping through the glass on the door.

"I hope so."I said depressed,she lost so much of blood as she didn't co-operate with treatment.

"She freaked us out as you get unconscious.."Sameer grinned.

I smiled again,"Sorry for that.Your cousin got more trouble."

"Yeah.He was worried as she is bleeding heavily,usually he is a calm person but she.."

"Freak him out."I complete his sentence and looked at her again.

"By the way,you are engaged right?"

"Huh?"I creased my eye brows.

"Yes..I heard that you are engaged."He gave me a confused look.

"Yeah.."

He grinned again,"You are lucky man!"

Lucky!!Me!!

"Why?"I asked.

"Because you are marrying her."He showed Krithi,"She loves you a lot.Not every man would get a girl who loves him to the moon and back."

I was surprised and no words came from my mouth.I looked at her and I realized how dumb I am.Even a stranger can see her affection on me and me,on the other side didn't-I don't know what I have to call myself for hurting her.

"Excuse me sir."I turned to see a nurse holding a bag,"Madam's sari and jewelry."She gave them to me and left.

"Okay then Yashwanth,I'll leave.If you need anything,just call Anand.He will be available anytime."He said and gave me his cousin number.

"Take care."Saying he left and I pushed the door.She was shifted just half-an hour back.

As I walked towards her,all the past fours years with her flashed my mind.The way she looked at me when she spilled water on her and the way she proposed,the way she got shocked when I slapped her,her surprised eyes when she saw me in the college hallway,the way she smiles and the way she holds my shirt when she cries,her happy tears while telling me about her 8.9 GPA on her fourth semester and the way her eyes shines when she stares me....Every thing came across my mind and as I reach her I felt how dumb and foolish I am.How senselessly,I rejected her.

And today,the way she argued with doctor just to make sure that I am fine--I just can't explain how I am feeling.I just bend forward to her face and kissed on her forehead.

"I love you Krithi.."I whispered in her ear.

I saw her lying unconscious in a gown that nurse had changed.Her head and her left elbow wrapped with a gauze.A drip was connected to her right arm.A blanket covered her and her right leg has a cast near the ankle.It is majorly fractured.Doctor told me that it takes three months to walk properly.

I was just wondered how she had walked with so much pain.How she managed to be conscious just to make sure that I am alright.I decided that I have to take care of her until she is fine.

----

I hold her hand and stared her,thinking when she will woke up.I checked the time,it is past 9'o clock.The doctor told me she will awake with in five hours,but she is still sleeping.