Chapter 35

Yash:

'Pick up the call..pick up the call Krithi...'I mumbled pacing across my room.

I can see the sky turned completely black and I was tensed when I thought that she went to her home or not.I have been calling her number since 45 minutes,yet she didn't pick up the call.

I again tapped her number and again I heard same tone that to call later.I cursed myself for the thing I had done.I shouldn't have do that,I shouldn't have played with her feelings.I was so raged when she proposed me.In that anger I had fooled her.At that moment,I thought that was correct way.But when I left her,I saw her tears which I don't like.I don't know why I hate tears in her eyes.That was only thing I never wanted to see.But I made her cry.

Though,I hated her crying,I didn't worried when I left her today.I don't want to call her and talk with her,but my heart wasn't beating normally,when I thought how she is going to cope up with my rejection.Actually,I didn't reject her,I cheated her.God!I hope she is fine.

Once again I heard that busy tone,"Pick up the call damn it!!!" I groaned and turned to wall to punch it.

"Brother!!!!She finally accepted me."Out of no where,Jai jumped on me from behind.

"I know it."I said not in a mood of talking with him and moved out of his grip.I texted a message to her,hoping at least she will know that I am worrying about her.

"How?"His question make me think what I have spoken,"Did mom told you?"He continued and I nodded disinterestedly.

"Why you don't like her?"He asked making me look at him,shocked.

"I can feel it,you won't like me to marry her.Why?"He asked again.For one minute I thought he know about us.I should tell him that we are friends.I'll do that once this tension cleared.

Without answering him,I went back to mobile,but no response from her.

"Bro,you are tensed about something."He noticed,but my only concentration was on her response.I called Deepak thinking he might know some information about her,but he too didn't answering me.What the hell happened to this people.I dialed Nisha,it was switched off.God!!!!.Did she said them not to talk with me.No,she won't do it.Even if she did,Deepak will tell this to me.

"What happened Yashwanth?"Jai's question is so annoying!

"Jai,it none of your concern.Please leave me alone."I turned around and saw him lying on my white spread bed,with both hands behind his head.

"Funny!The same dialogue I heard from Goutham!Just one hour ago."He sat up gaining my attention.

"Why?What happened?When did you met him?"I asked confused.

"Girlfriend problems.When I went to his house this morning,he was okay,but I met him in a bar,this evening,to share that Krithika agreed to this marriage,he wasn't. He shouted to leave him alone.He seems really messed up."He said and I now know that he had a really big problem.That is why no one is answering my calls. 

"No one is happy to celebrate with me."He seemed disappointed.

Just then my phone rang.I saw screen hoping it was Krithika,but it was Deepak.I answered it.

"Hey Yashwanth!Sorry,I didn't check my phone."He said.

"Its okay.Is .."I stopped talking as Jai gave me suspicious looks.

"Will you go out?"I ordered him but he didn't move,"For few minutes."I requested.

"No,I wanted to know what is going on."

He is irritating me,"Then stay here."I frustrated and went out near the railing.

"Hey Deepak,did you talk with Krithi?Or did she met you today?"