Chapter 31

Yash:-

'Go and open the door..'I typed and sent the text to Krithi,smiling and waited for the reply.

'Why?you are there outside,right?'A reply came after few seconds and the smile grew larger.

"Why you are smiling Yashwanth?With whom your are chatting?"I looked up to see my mom,with glasses lying on her nose,who sat on the opposite couch asked while checking some papers.

"My friend.."I said and turned back to my mobile to reply Krithi.

'Just go and open the door..how much time you needed to do this simple thing?'

"Friend?!!!"My mom now shifted her look to me,her eye brows raised.

Before I replied dad entered the living room,completely exhausted.

"Hey dad."I greeted.The issue between us didn't yet came to an end,but that doesn't mean I has to hate him,isn't it?

"Hi Yashwanth."He replied back and sat on beside me,placing his bag in between us.

"Go and freshen up,I'll arrange dinner."Mom got up taking glasses off her eyes.

"I already had.Sit Sheetal,I wanted to tell you one thing."My dad's voice is some what sad.I was about to ask him what's the matter,my phone buzzed with a text.

'Yash,Why don't you tell me that Deepu is coming here?'

I can see her excitement in her text and I started typing and tried to focus on my parents conversation too.

"I saw her today."My dad said and my mom face turned bright.

"How is she looking?Like her father or mother?"My mom asked enthusiastically and I confused by their conversation.

"Whom you are talking about?"I asked.

"You don't know her."Dad replied.

"That is why I am asking...who is 'she'?"

"My brother's daughter.."My mom answered me now.

"Your brother had no daughters,then whom did dad saw?"I let out my confusion.

"We are talking about my second brother."Mom said.

"What??!You have another brother?"I asked pointing her with my index finger,astonished.

"Yes.I had another brother!"She clarified

"And you too have one brother.."I heard a familiar male voice and I instantly recognized whom it is.

I looked to the entrance and spotted him standing with heavy bags around him and a small backpack on his shoulder.

"Jai"I shouted and walked to him and gave a hug,"What the heck are you doing here?"I asked breaking the hug,still my hands around him.

"Seems like you didn't really like me here."He tried a fake anger,but it is impossible to believe.He was most coolest person I have ever known.

"Even if I feels like that,you won't leave me."I said and mom and dad came to us.

"How are you,my son?"My dad was even more delighted than me.

"Dad I am not your son,we both are friends."He reacted more than necessity and dad laughed,which roared across the house.

"When you planned to greet me,Jai?"Mom shouted making the laughter calm down and one of our maids took his luggage to his room.

"Mom...How are you?"He leaned down to hug her,but she raised her hand to stop him.