Chapter 21

Krithi p.o.v:-

"Perfect krithi."Akhil complimented as soon as I stepped out of room.

As I really got confused about my dress and my make up,I decided to seek help from Nisha and came here.She took the responsibility of making up me.I borrowed a dress from her.It is a casual,sleeveless plain red frock,which ended at mid thigh.It is not too short,just perfect on me.Nisha helped with my hair,she styled my hair into a water fall braid and after getting prepared completely we stepped out of the room.

I smiled at Akhil for his compliments.

"Deepak is waiting in the car,go fast."He said.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?"Nisha asked and he shook his head and eyed Anu who is immersed with a book.We shrugged and we came out.We drove for 45 minutes to reach that guest house.The house is so large.I didn't even imagine these kind of houses in my dreams.

As soon as he parked the car,we got down.Nisha is strikingly beautiful in her gold knee length dress.It hugged her body in a perfect way.

"Looking good right?"She asked.

"I am imagining about Goutham situation.."I chuckled.

"Krithi.."She smacked my shoulder blushing.

"Lets get in.."Deepu said and went inside.

We easily found Goutham and Yash at bar.Goutham came to us as soon as he saw us.Yash turned around from his bar stool.We went and stood near him.He is strikingly handsome in his black T-shirt and dark blue jeans.

"Hi"I greeted him.

"Hi."He said and took his glass with some liquid.Is he drinking?

"Why you are wearing this dress?"He asked.

"Don't you like it?"I asked.

"No."He said,"You are beautiful that day when you wore sari."

My heart jumped happily for a moment and I looked at his glass again.

"Its not wine Krithi,just a mocktail.If you want wine,I'll get you a glass"He said reading me.He observes everything.A lot!

"Yashwanth,forget about that."I said.

"Lets sit somewhere and enjoy the party."Goutham said avoiding a fight and we took a corner place with couches.I sat opposite to him,Nisha on my right,followed by Goutham.Deepu occupied place beside Yash.The party is full on swing.As we keep talking I came to know that today is Goutham's cousin's birthday and he is throwing the party.

"I'll go and get some drinks.."Goutham stood up and made his way to bar place.On the way,he talked to a girl and she saw at our side,particularly Yash.She is gorgeous in her short black tight fitted dress.Her legs are fully on show.She is walking with a swag.She is beautiful,but I don't like her already.

"Hey Yashwanth,What a surprise.I really didn't expect you here."She sat in on his left and placed a kiss on his cheek.What the heck she did now?I was fumed with anger and my eyebrows creased.I wanted to slap her,but resisted.

"Hey,what you are doing?"Yash said irritated,but she didn't care that.He took his mobile and concentrated on it.

Her hand on Yash's shoulder is most annoying to watch.She has a beautiful smile which I don't like at all.

"Yashwanth,talk.We met after many days.I was surprised to see you here.I am so happy."She lured.

"Common Tasha,You know I am coming here.I also know that you are the one insisted Goutham to bring me to this party."He replied swooping away her hand from his shoulder and keep tapping his mobile.I started breathed again.