Chapter 42

Krithi:

Rithu stood at the door of Jai's room holding my left hand.I saw Jai,playing some game in his mobile, sitting on bed which is placed on the right wall and Yash,with a deep frown,is at the table to our left,beside the door,typing something in his laptop.

"Hii.."Rithu's voice caught their attention.Yash looked up and the frown on his forehead disappeared.He eyed me from toe to head and his lips turned into amused smile,which surprised me.How can his mood change so quickly.I looked down and I realized that I am wearing pajamas which he never  had saw me in,other than in my dreams.I averted my gaze from him.He didn't even care that Rithu is standing beside me.

"Hey...didn't you go to bed yet?"Jai asked waving his mobile in air,without moving from his position.

We entered the room and Rithu spoke up,"No,not yet...actually..I need a small favor from Yashwanth.."

"Oh..okay.."Yash said completely concentrating on Rithu now.

"She has interview tomorrow.."She said seeing me,"And she is nervous that how is going to be and what they will ask her.Then I got an idea that you might know few things about interview and you guys have similar subjects.."

"Okay,I understand.."He said,"If your sister has no problem,I'll help her."I looked at him as he finished talking and he raised an eye brow at me,completely amused.I don't see that my sister observed it or not.

"She don't have any problem.."She smiled,"I'll go back to room.."She left after whispering 'feel free with Yashwanth'.I rolled my eyes inside my head.

"Take this chair Krithi.."Jai showed me a chair at far corner of room,once my sister left.I went to take chair and he spoke up again,"I'm playing a game.Do your work without disturbing me,Okay..?"I know he was kidding.After seeing me nod my head,he went back to his mobile,chuckling.

I sat on the chair and Yash closed his laptop without shutting it down.

"Didn't told me that you have an interview?"He said taking collecting some papers on the table.When was the last time we have spoken about the normal things like these..I thought for a second.

"I think you might have forgotten..Deepak told you that day in our flat.."

"Oh...yeah!That Varma sir suggested..."he asked pointing his index finger to me.

"Yes.."

"Okay..look,there is nothing to get tensed.In every interview they will observe your behavior and the way you talk,which isn't a problem with you.So,be comfortable with them and talk bravely."He said trying to relax me.For few minutes I went back to the time,when we used to  talk so carelessly about everything and everyone.But now..

"I know these things.."I said with a hint of harshness in my words,"I am tensed about the technical questions.You know there is a written exam.."

"Okay..."he said sitting back on his chair,"Where is your interview by the way?"

"T.G Communications.."

"So..the questions will be almost related to signals and satellites.."He said as if he is thinking some thing in his mind.

"Anyways,I already told you almost everything,right?Umm..do you want me explain them again or....okay I'll ask you question.We can see how much you remember and you will be confident if you answer correctly.."He said and he is right.He always knows how to get rid of my tensions.

"Okay..."I said memorizing the topics what he had taught me.I remember few things and even though I am not,he is there to explain. 

-----