Chapter 5

krithika p.o.v:-

  Sun is about to set. As its brightness getting low we started walking along the beach.I place my head on his shoulder as my hand went into his hand.I felt relax as our bare foot sink into sand while walking. I am feeling like I belong to him....wait wait wait who is he standing beside me?? I lift my face from his shoulder and tried to see his face but it is clearly unclear.I asked his name but before he replied some thing disturbed.

Yarrrrrrr what is this sound.I turned my head away from his and saw my phone itself interrupting our moment. Before I realized why it is ringing it went off. I turned the other side but I didn't see him.

I blinked some times searching him and then I realized that I am dreaming.I smiled imagining my hero....silly!

Again my phone is giving me that stupid sound. I turned towards the direction of sound and my phone is indicating alarm. Time is 5.04

God!!which stupid set this nonsense alarm at this early time..I swipe the screen left to close that sound and turned other side closing my eyes to sleep. Before I close my eyes my mind caught something missing. I didn't see anu or nisha..may be they got ready already. But they didn't wake me up.

I got up and stretched glancing the room. Oh god I am not in my hotel room.Where the hell I am?? am I kidnapped?!!!!!!

"Arghrgh!who the hell is that person kidnapped me...is some body there here...leave me idiots.."I shouted as possible as I could.

"Hey what happened? Why are you shouting like that?" I calm down I as saw Yashwanth at the door with a spoon in his hand and breathing slightly heavy. He looks good but not decent as I saw him before. He wore a gray colour T-shirt along with sweatpants.

Then I had remembered that last night I went out with him and I dozed off at beach.I even remembered that he carried me to his jeep.I smiled thinking about that.Me in his arms,it is so good to be close to him.

"Are you okay?"He raised his eyebrows and I got up nodding my head.

"Yeah,but where am I?" I asked making my messed hair into pony tail.

"What happened buddy?"some familiar voice asked from other room.

"Nothing Ali ...its krithika...go back to sleep man"he answered to Ali and gestured me to come out. So this is his house. I followed him as his feet taking him to kitchen I think. I just loved this home as it is pleasant and small with two bedrooms across the living room and with a kitchen.I went into kitchen and sat on the counter.

"Your house is so lovely"I complimented as I saw him stirring some thing in a cup. It is coffee and its aroma just caught my heart.I love coffee.

"Thank you and good morning....."he greeted me giving me a cup of coffee. He took a stool and sat with his cup.

"How did I came here?" I asked sipping.

"Enjoy that cup and tell me how it is?" As usual he skipped and of course it tastes damn good.

"Fantastic Yashwanth ji."I said.

"Umm,thank you."He said smiled satisfied with my reply and I can't take my eyes off his face.Really captivating!

"Why you are staring at me?"He asked raising his eyebrows which makes me look away.

After few sips,I asked,"So,you cook?"

"Just learning..you know abhi is good cook among us. He is my teacher actually.." he took a sip and continued. "usually he is the one who cooks daily..."I interrupted him.

"Where is he now?He left party last night early,right?"I remembered him leaving so early

"Out of the city,for some work.Its his jeep we rode last night.He won't let anyone touch it.As,he left another place I got a chance to take you for a ride."He said again smiling,which again making my eyes stuck with his face.Is he is the guy who came in my dreams????!!!Then I remembered alarm which wake me up today.