Chapter 44

Krithi:

I woke up and found the room empty.I saw that sun is shining brightly,unlike early mornings.I sat up and stretched,but felt giddy and dizzy.

Yawning,I got up slipping my feet into flips,I made my way to washroom.I placed my hand on knob and was about to push it,but it got pulled by some one on the other side of door.I got startled when I see Yash and before I know what is happening,I fell on him making him stumble back and he got a chance to place his hand around my waist.Before we fell on floor,he balanced himself by gripping the counter beside him.Thankfully,we didn't fell down.We stood straight and I felt my cheeks burned as I saw him in nothing but his towel around his waist and my hands lying on his shoulders.Gulping,I turn around to leave but he didn't take his hand off my body.

I looked up him as nervousness crept my face.He is looking at me frowning,"Yashwanth.."I called him,but his focus is on my face,not on my words.

"Yashwanth,I'll go out  if you leave me.."I said,but he didn't moved.I narrowed my eyes bewildered as I saw his face.I wanted to shout,but I controlled it.

"Yash.."

"What are you feeling now Krithi?"He asked.

"Huh?"

"Your feeling...How you are feeling now?"He repeated his question.

"Do you really want me to answer this now?In the bathroom and you half-naked--"

"What?"He looked down creating some gap between us,without taking his hand off my waist.

"Shit!"He left me and turned around.I then take some breathe and went out.He came out after few seconds with an uncomfortable smile.

"I am sorry...I came for this..."He showed me a shampoo bottle,"I saw you sleeping and I thought I--"

I wanted to laugh at his nervousness,but controlled.I crossed my hands,"If you got what you want,then go out now."

"Yeah.."He took a step away from me and I turned to the bathroom.

"Hey Krithi.."

I saw him and raised my eyebrows asking what.He stared me for a second and smiled widely,"Good Morning."

I rolled my eyes and about to enter the bathroom,but stopped when he spoke up.

"You can return me a smile at least."

I glared him without opening my mouth.

"Stop giving me those hard stares"He said cocking one eye brow up,"Freshen up and come down.We can have a coffee."

I really want to drink a coffee,but I don't want to accept his offer.

"I don't want.."I shook my head and about to enter the room,but he spoke up again.

"I am preparing the coffee...."

I took one step backward,"So what?"

"Huh?!!"He seemed startled,"Krithi..coffee--I am preparing it."

"I already heard it."

"Umm..No one there at home."

No one there at home!!Did that mean Rithu went to work already.'Thinking I glanced at the circular clock hanging on my right and saw the time is 11'o clock.I felt shocked thinking why Rithu didn't woke me up.

"Krithi.."His voice broke my thoughts,"Everyone left to work."

"I didn't ask you that."I said masking my shock.

"It would be good,if you join me.."He smiled again-nervously!!!!

"No,Yashwanth.I don't need any coffee."I said and went inside the bathroom.