Chapter 29

Yash:-

After few months,

Sweat layered on my skin as I keep running on treadmill and legs are aching,but I didn't stop.I was in my gym at home.I wanted to let all the frustration from last few months out of my mind.I was really disappointed about my life now.Not one thing is going according to my plans.After graduation,I wanted to go New York and do my masters,but dad opposed it.And then I applied for a job in London.I even attended for a interview which turned into a disaster.I was so confident that I would get a job.But something went wrong.I didn't give my best there and I was completely depressed by this.

When I came to India,after attending the interview,I got more depressed by dad.I came to know he never like me to study this engineering.He always wanted me to took over business,but mom convinced him.He was not completely satisfied with this.But now again he was upset as I decided to do job under someone else.

I was hurt and went back to Jai and spent all these months with him.One week back,mom called me and asked me to come back here.So I had came yesterday and found all my things are covered with dust.I never like anyone to do my works and everyone let them in the same way I left.I cleaned all my things and came to gym to see same situation.After lunch I started cleaning and now it is evening.

I switched off the machine as I felt my legs gave up and sat on the bench.I popped out the cap of water bottle and poured water on my head, placing it back on table I shook my head and took my towel.My phone buzzed with a message as I swiped the water off my face.

I saw the notification.

Krithi:Are you coming,right?

I saw it for few seconds and I decided not to reply it.The name Krithi,only brings me the incident that I almost kissed her.Even though she said to forgot about it,I couldn't. It may be an accident,but a mistake is always a mistake,which I can't correct it.I still didn't know how I tried to kiss her.I told her countless times that I don't like these things and yet I felt an urge to kiss her. Thankfully,she understand me and even tried to make me feel calm,but I can't do that.That incident keep flashing in my mind every time I see her,talk with her.

So,I decided to stay away from her.I almost avoided her.But she never stopped talking with me.She keep calling me every day and I only talked about her studies.I had promised that I would help her and I continued to do that.Other than that,I didn't gave her a chance to talk about anything.

I didn't even told her that I am back to India,but Goutham did.So she planned for a get together.I said okay,but I didn't decided yet to go.I only saw her for three times after that incident and I don't want to see her.Our almost kiss is not only the reason,I know she might observed that I avoided and now I can't go and meet her like nothing happened.

The door of my gym got open and I turned back to see who is about to come and then he entered.

"Hello dude...whats up?"Goutham shouts echoed slightly around the room.I stood up and he hugged me.

"Hey,I am stinky."Saying I tried to push him away and in return he punched me on my stomach,which didn't effect me much.

"Come on.."I said taking my things and made my way back to my room and he followed me.

"I thought you are ready to go,but you are in gym."He asked on the way.I didn't replied him.I wanted to tell him that I am not interested,but I can't.

I took a fresh towel out off my closet to go for a shower after reaching my room.

"Come fast,Everyone are waiting there."He said lying on my bed on one elbow.I stayed silent.But why?I stood at the closet.

"What you are thinking?Go."He ordered and now I spoke up.