Chapter 19

Krithi P.O.V:-

The quite and deserted road.His bike under a tree and he sat on his bike,without hugging me back.I hugged him more tightly to get some reaction,but he stayed still and I really didn't planned to kiss him.But I did.I kissed him on his neck,at least I should choose his cheek instead of his neck.I got shocked because of my own actions.But I can't do anything  now.This whole scenario is only thing I am seeing whenever I close my eyes.

I messed up the things.He is not talking to me since two weeks,almost three may be.Can anyone believe this?.It makes me feel more guilty.I should have think about the consequences.He said that he will be there for me and promised that he will share all my problems.But he is the only issue bothering me at present,my temper raised.Why can't he think that I kissed him out of appreciation.We usually kiss a person when we feel some affection towards them.Not every kiss is romantically involved right?'Oh really'My sub conscious mocked.I closed my eyes more tightly and turned to my right side,pulling the blanket to wards my face.

The blinds of window got opened and the sun rays are directly glowing on me.I kept tossing on my bed.I felt that Rithu is opening the balcony door and our room became more brighter.

"Krithi,get up..Why you went back to old times?Waking up late,not interested in college?.."She rambled as if I am concentrating on it.

"Are listening at least?"She asked and I felt dip beside me and my blanket is off my face.She smiled at my annoyed face."What happened little sister?"She asked sweetly.

We are in good terms now,since she felt guilt about that day.She didn't apologize me,but I can observe her behavior.I understand that she will behave weirdly when she is angry.Other than those times,she is sweet just like now.

"What?"She asked again smiling more.

"I want to sleep.."Saying I covered my face again with blanket.I heard a sigh and I felt that she got up.I think there is enough time for getting ready for college.So,I closed my eyes tightly to get some sleep,but my phone rang.

"Nisha is calling.."I heard Rithu.She is still in the room!'I thought and sat up.I took my mobile from night stand and leaned back answering the call.Rithu sat in front of mirror straightening her hair.Her back faced me.

"Hey sleepy head,Good morning."Her voice came out as usually in cheerful way.

"You called me to say this?"I called rubbing my eyes.

"No babe,Goutham wants to talk to you."

"What he wants to talk to me?"I asked and Rithu turned around. 

"Who is 'he'?"She asked not moving away from her position,confusing me.With in few seconds,my sleepy brain got activated and internally I face palmed.

"Deepak."I answered my sister.

"What Deepak?Goutham wants to talk to you, Krithi...?"Nisha shouted.My sister was about to ask me another thing,but I showed her my phone and signed her I was on call.

"I got your point Nisha."I said,more like a whisper.

"Okay,wait for him at parking lot.Bye."Saying she hung up.

Groaning,I left the bed and made my way to washroom.

--------------

"What he wants to talk to me?"I said to myself,as no one showed up yet.I am waiting for him from 10 minutes,yet he didn't came nor my gang.

I checked my phone for any texts,but there are none.I sighed heavily and then black car came into view.Nisha is the first person to get down and came to me.