Chapter 26

Krithi:-

I checked the time as Rithu came to bed closing her books.Its 11:45.How can she study up to this time when there is no sign of exams near by.I,always finds a way to spent my time with films or with my mobile just like I am doing now.Usually,I will go to sleep,without any concern for Rithu,but tonight I am waiting for Nisha's call.I am doubting that did she remembered about the text.

I unfolded my blanket as soon as the lights in our room switched off.I closed my eyes before checking my mobile once again and kept it in vibrated mode.I laid on bed but tried not to sleep,and I decided to think about Yash.

Just like me,my friends too,thinking the same.Yash is easy to handle than my sister.And what they said is absolutely correct, it is impossible to ignore him.I am ready to accept what they had said,but some thing is stopping me.Am I really that scared to my sister????

My attention shifted to my phone as it is vibrating.I got up and saw that Nisha is calling.Its five past twelve.I saw Rithu sleeping peacefully.She is lucky to get sleep so quickly.I slowly took off the blanket and slipped out of the room to balcony,gluing my phone to my chest.

"Slept already?"She asked me as soon as I answered her,"I told you to wait,yet you got slept.I thought you are so eager to know about us..."

"Oh god Nisha!Hold on!"I yelled in a low voice,not to wake up my sister,"I am waiting for your call only and you know just now I came to a conclusion that your call is never going to come."I said frustrated and heard her chuckling.

"What made you to call me at this late?"I asked.

"Ahh Krithi!!!!I waited till everyone slept.I wanted to talk personally."

I really felt eager now at this moment.

"So..speak up."I urged,since my mind went to assume so many things.

"So damn curious babe,and yeah,I am in relationship with him."She finally agreed,I wanted to see her face right now.

"It is such a good news,why both of you tried to hide it from us?"

"I wanted to agree this is a good news,but it is not Krithi.."I sensed some sadness in her voice.

"What?I don't understand Nisha?Did he said something like he can't continue loving you?Or..."

"No Krithi,he confessed his liking.He said that he liked me a lot."

"Then?

"The problem is this is all new to him.He said that he never get into a relation so seriously and is in some kind of fear and it is making me scared to accept him completely."

"I am not getting Nisha, for what he is afraid of actually?"

"Krithi,till now he never consider any one of the girls feelings.He actually don't give a damn about girls,he just enjoyed the whole thing.But now he started liking me and he thoughts that he might hurt me just like he did with other girls.He just getting confused by his past and present."

I thought love makes life beautiful,but in reality it is pushing people into confusion.

"He doesn't want you to get hurt,so he really likes you and there is some sense in his fear,which will eventually get disappear soon,no worries about him.Tell me this why you are scared?"

"I am beyond scare Krithi.So many things are roaming in my mind about him.When he said that he wants to get into a relation with me,I was so elated,but his next words made me feel exactly opposite.He asked me not to reveal our relationship to anyone till he was ready to accept these things completely.I don't understand why he has to do that when he is liking me truly?I felt like all these are going to be temporary.His words makes me insecure.You know I can't even spent the time with him,heart fully."She was totally depressed about this.