Chapter 16

Krithi p.o.v:-

My world is flying.....

It is colorful now....It is  filled with freedom now....not only freedom,my world is loaded with happiness.May be happiness is not the correct word.This feeling should be named with a new one.Which will be suitable word?

What if I left it unnamed?I think it will be best to leave that feeling in that way.I will enjoy this unnamed feeling.I like it.

I hummed a random song while watching the reflection of me in mirror in our room.The blue dress I am wearing is perfect on me.It hugged around my waist and from there it is flowing like a water fall and touching the floor.It flew in air as I twirled along with the song.I am floating in the air since everyone complimented about this dress.I will give all these compliments to Yash since he is the one who bought me this outfit.

Today is Sunday,me and Rithu went to a party.Our neighbor Geetha aunty's daughter threw a party at a hotel on occasion of her birthday.I thought this dress will suit on this evening and at party everyone fixed their eyes on me.A few people said that I looking beautiful than my sister.What else I needed,I felt like a princess.With a giggle,I winked at myself.

"Krithika!change your dress!!!You'll spoil it,if you don't"Rithu warned.She is right,its better to change.

My mom came with two glass of lassi when I came back from washroom after changing into pajamas.She sat in front of Rithu who is sitting on bed with a book in her lap and gave her a glass.Throwing towel which is in my hand,in the chair near the mirror,I sat on the other side of bed.She gave me the remaining glass.

"Thank you mom"Saying I sipped the drink.

"Enjoyed the party?"She asked.

"Of course mom!"I exclaimed before taking another sip."and the food was so good."

"Yes mom,the food is nice."I watched Rithu saying with raised eyebrows."Especially that biryani,It is so yummy."I chocked on my drink as soon as I listened the word 'yummy'

 From the last two weeks,the word 'yummy' is revolving around me.I shouldn't had suggested that stupid and silly name to him.It had been two weeks,we went to Goutham's place.  From then,Goutham is teasing me with that word 'yummy' and encouraging the remaining boys to tease me.And what worst is Nisha also teamed up with them.Only,Yashwanth and Anu are on my side.

"What happened?"Rithu asked."Are you okay?Is anything wrong?"

"No nothing is wrong.I am fine Rithu."I told wiping my lips.

"Drink slow"My mom suggested.

My mind flew back to that day.I really don't know why I had said that.It is his fault to create a nick name for his brother in that way,that too casually.Besides,Me being a silly brained girl,I'll speak out nonsense things.

A part from that I gave him a new name.It is fascinated me that no one calls him with a nick name.After that day,remaining friends came to know that I named him 'Yash' .Deepak,after knowing this, raised an eyebrow and gave me a weird look,but said nothing.

My thoughts got interrupted when my phone went off.The screen is flashing with dad's name.He went to kolkata on some work.I swiped the screen to answer.

"Hii Krithika,Why your mom isn't picking up her phone?"He asked.

"Dad!She is in our room.May be her phone is in your room."I said.Meanwhile,my mom took the empty glasses to place them in kitchen and came back.

"Okay!I am just tensed."He muttered.

"Here,Talk to her."Saying I handed my phone to her.

Rithu already adjusting her blanket and as the time is 10:45,I prepared to sleep.