Chapter 30

Krithi:-

After two months....

The sound of flipping the pages filled the silence.Deepu and Akhil are seriously involved in books,while Anu is studying in bedroom,as she was disturbed by Akhil and Nisha is peacefully sleeping.I keep turning the pages and tried to study at least on one topic,but nothing is going to my mind.Its not like I'm thinking about something seriously,yet I just can't stuffing all the theories in my mind all of sudden before the exam day.Tomorrow is our last exam and I was going to say good bye for our college and what surprised me is that I had spent one year in college without Yash.

"If you are not interested why you reading?"Akhil who sat on the other end of couch,opposite me, asked.

"I has to read Akhil,there is no other choice and you guys are not helping me at all."I complained.

"We are not Yashwanth to tutor you.We too have exam to study."Deepak 

"No need to remind me that he isn't coming."I snapped and turned to my book annoyingly.Today morning I had texted him for help but he didn't reply me.So I came here thinking that these guys will help me,but they didn't.

And speaking about Yash,after his confession of his feeling about me,I was depressed.I tried hard to come out of it.I even think about giving a full stop to my feelings.But it is not so easy to do that.I was even more depressed,I felt like nothing is coming in my way.Everything keep disturbing me.That situation is really-I can't explain since I don't want to think about those horrible days.Literally those days sucks!

I started talking to him in a normal way again,like nothing happen,but there is no such equal reaction from him.He keep avoiding me just like he was doing from last one year.It is frustrating and painful,but I don't want to give up so easily.I will try again and again.

"Hey Krithi....I wanted to ask you one thing."Akhil said closing his books,"Keep the books aside."

"What?"I asked closing the book and Nisha came out her bedroom rubbing her eyes and sat next to me.She threw her hands around my neck and placed her head on my shoulder closing her eyes.

"Me and Anu are going for internship in Delhi."Akhil said and Deepu cut off him.

"...So What I am thinking is about you going along with them."

"Me going for an internship?"I questioned.

"Yes!You can't stay jobless and without work through out your life.You have to initiate something for your future,that is why I am suggesting to go along with them."He said.

Akhil joined him,"That too just three months,and one more thing is Deepak is going to Bangalore while Nisha is flying to Australia within two days.You will get bored with out us."

Three months!!!

"What you are still thinking babe?"Nisha mumbled on my shoulder and got up.

I thought for a second and said,"I don't want to come."

"What?"Akhil seemed shocked with my decision,"Any specific reason?"

As I didn't spoke up,Deepu looked me in anger,"Is it about Yashwanth?"

"Yes."A single word came from me.

"What he has to do with your internship?"Nisha asked with her sleepy voice.

"Guys,I had spent one whole year without him already.I thought to confess him my feelings after these exams and I have to do it now,its my first priority.I don't take diversions.Even it stole my future."I bellowed.

"You are making no sense at all."Deepu hissed.

"It doesn't make sense to you,but not for me,Deepak.It is so hard to be away from him.You know I was just pretending to be happy,but I know what is happening in my heart.Till now,I tried hard to make him fall for me,but he still looks me as his friend and now he was so far away from me.You don't know how much it hurts."I felt tears in my eyes.Nisha placed her hands around me.