Chapter 24

Krithi P.O.V:-

My jaw hung down as I heard my friends wishes.How can I got forgotten about my birthday.I thought that was day after tomorrow. Hmm!I lost the track of time.Whatever I felt too happy.

"Happy birthday darling."Nisha and Anu gave me hug,while Deepu,Akhil stood smiling.I too smiled back and thanked them.

"Whose plan is this?"I asked after recovering from shock.

"Its me..."Rithu said,"You are looking so dull these days and I thought to surprise you,You are happy,right?"

"Of course Rithu,"I hugged her.

"Idiot!Why you are still standing here...Get that!"Nisha ordered Akhil and he left room after mumbling shit.

"Where did he went?"I asked removing some papers in my hair.

"Too much curiosity birthday girl.."Deepu said and Akhil entered with a box.

He placed the box on the study table and opened it,revealing a cake.I smiled widely as he brought and placed the cake in front me,on my bed.It is a heart symbol,pale yellow colored cake. Nisha handed me knife and as I cut the cake they sung the birthday song.I fed cake to everyone and after spending some time and having some fun,they got ready to leave.I went down along with them.

"So what the matter Krithika?"Nisha asked as everyone left the elevator,I frowned stepping out.

"Why you are sad?And Rithu too telling that you are dull these days...what happened?"She asked.

"Is it about Yashwanth?You are not talking with him,right?"She asked as I didn't say anything.

"How do you know?"I asked,slightly surprised.

"Is that important Krithi...and can't you just think who can tell me about Yashwanth.."She seems frustrated,"So tell me?"

"Nisha it is long story...but..."I don't know how to tell her.I don't even know what to tell,when there is nothing serious,"Nothing Nisha,just leave it.Its not a big thing."I said.

"Okay,if you say so,But if you want to talk I'll be there.And one thing,think about you,only you and you happiness,not about Rithu or not even about Yash."She said and I nodded my head.

"At least smile now baby.."She requested.I smiled and walked to their car.

"So birthday girl,where is the party?"Akhil asked as soon as we reached the car.

I don't even remember my birthday,here he is asking me about party..!

"Hey,party means all friends should meet,what about Yashwanth...he will be missed,if the party is today.."Deepu said.

"Yeah!Exactly."Nisha said looking at me,"I think he will be here with in three days,So how about the party on Sunday?"She asked me.

"Perfect.."I said happily.

"Okay,Can we leave guys."Anu said yawning and after hugging me,they sped off from the apartment.

------

The traffic in Mumbai is unbearable.That too,at the evenings,the roads are spread with huge number of cars and bikes and the city is filled with the sounds of horns.My irritation turned happy,as soon as I saw my destination,as it is helping me to escape from this pollution.

The smell of roasted coffee beans filled my nostrils as I stepped into the pizzas and coffees.This is the first time I came here without my friends.I don't feel like being at home and I wanted to spent some time alone.I think I got habituated being alone.