Chapter 28

krithi:

My finger traced the row of books as I am searching for a book,from past 15 mins in our library.These days library became a habit and it is sometimes fun too.

"Did you find it?"Akhil asked coming towards me.

"Not yet,search in next aisle."I suggested and continued my work.Anu,Akhil and me are busy in this work,while Nisha is busy with her mobile,standing behind me.Deepak missed this work as he didn't came to college today,he went to his parents yesterday.

As,I completed searching in this row,I looked up and saw the other books.

"Good evening miss."I heard a familiar voice and turned to my right.Yash,standing in his plain baby blue shirt along with black pants.How can he manage all the time to look handsome and attractive.I averted my gaze as he started walking towards me.I ignored him just like the last two days.He tried to talk,but I didn't give him a chance.

I jumped to pick a book,but I didn't reach it.I look around to see some else,but no one present,even Nisha who is still now here,got missing.He stood beside me folding his hands and with a smirk on his lips.

"Can I help you miss?"He offered,which is again ignored.I jumped again and failed this time too.Before I try another time his hand reach that book and I can feel his eyes on me all the time.

"Here..your book.."He extended his hand with a book.I looked at his smiling face which annoyed me more.I went away without accepting his offer and went to next aisle.

"Nisha where are you?Did you find...."I swallowed my words as I saw Nisha and Goutham kissing.I can feel Yash,behind me.

"God!this is library Nisha!"My annoying voice broke them apart.

"Krithi,you won't do anything and won't let us do anything.God knows how every one,especially my poor friend tolerating you."Goutham stated showing his friend behind me and I heard Yash chuckling.

Letting out some air and rolling my eyes at his answer I left that place and choose another aisle.Actually,I had forgotten what I am searching for as he is following me.

"Which book do you want?"He asked and I continued to ignore him.

"This is too much Krithika..."he shouted in a very low voice,"I am following like a dog and you are ignoring me.We can't just fight over a movie.!"

"This isn't about the movie.!"I shouted back and a student passing us gave me a weird look.,"This is about you stopping me.You are the one who told me to do what ever I want and also told me that I shouldn't listen any one for my own happiness.Then why you are starting to control me?!?"

"I don't want to control you.I just don't like the idea of you missing classes and that too,when exams are near..."I cut him off.

"Stop this shit Yashwanth!!!!!!!...First my sister and then you,"I pointed him,"Tell me one thing,if I attend the classes,cancelling the movie,can I get best grades?And the film is just two and half hours or maximum three hours...spending those hours in studying won't get me ranks!There is no use of cancelling my enjoyment!"I hissed at him.

"Oh!Your anger is actually on your sister."He said calmly.

"No!It is on you."I stated and moved and he followed me,"I was really upset Yash,I won't get hurt when some one stops me,but when it comes to you....it is different.I always think that you will be there for me...but you.."I stopped for a while and saw him,turning around,"you know what,I prepared well for this semester exams and I was not tensed like before.I did what everyone tells me to do,but you guys only stop me..."

"I am sorry.."He cut me off now,"I can't think properly when I was angry.."He said sincerely.

"You know what..I don't care about anything now.Especially you.I have exams to think about....so leave me."I said without accepting his apology and turned around to move away from him but he pulled me back and made me stood in between racks and him.As I tried to move away,he placed his both hands beside my head.