Chapter 7

Krithika's p.o.v:-

"Anu...wake up.....within 15 minutes we will reach Mumbai..wake up..." I heard Akhil whispering to wake up Anu but instead I got awake.

I lazily opened my eyes and stretched sitting. I noticed Deepak arranging our luggage at one place.

"What is the time?" I asked folding my blanket.

"Hey you woke up! I thought to wake you up krithi"Nisha came from no where.

I hummed in response and placed my blanket in my bag and my eyes scan the outside scenario through the train window. It is still dark. I checked my watch which shows its past midnight. Actually we have to reach here around 11 o' clock but our train got delayed. I thought it was short delay but no. I am completely exhausted by this long journey and that too without the sleep last night. I rubbed my eyes as Anu got up and leaned over window with closed eye.Akhil sat beside her.He is staring her with his love filled eyes. I don't understand why she is not opening the gate of her heart for him. of course I know he didn't tell clearly about his feelings but she is not a small kid ..isn't it? she knows about him and like him but still she is considering him as friend. Like you and him my inner voice said giving me a slight heart attack. Whom she is referring???

"shit I can't find my mobile" Deepak half shouted searching his pockets interrupting me.

"where did you kept it ?" Nisha asked.

"In my pocket Nisha.."

"God I lost it.shit!!!" he sat placing his head in his palms.

"Search properly.." I said.

"Krithi I am searching it for 15 minutes but I didn't find it." he frustrated.

"If you keep that mobile for exhibition this is what going to be happened.Now some one is enjoying with your phone" Akhil mocked.I slapped his arm silencing him.

"Idiot I didn't exhibit it okay.I don't have any intention of losing my things" Deepak paused for a while "stop irritating me." he warned. We heard the railway announcement indicating that we reached our place.

We took our bags and got down from train listening some curse words from Deepak. We came out of station and took a cab.Within few minutes we reached my apartment.I checked my luggage after getting down and glanced my friends for bidding a bye.Deepak is still angry with the theft. We suggested him to give complaint to which he didn't agree.

"Deepak leave it" I said.

"Yeah okay"He replied only to avoid this matter.

"okay guys..I will meet you soon before our classes get restarted.Bye for now besties.love you all." I went inside the building giving them a flying kiss and saw the cab moving from its place.I took elevator and pressed 3rd floor button. I breathed a sigh of relief as I reached my home town.

I heard a ding sound indicating that I reached my floor.That small sound from elevator echoed across the floor as everything is calm and silent. I came out and closed the door and made my way to our flat.There are two flats on the each side of the elevator and ours is at the left corner. I passed our neighboring flat which belongs to Geetha aunty ,the most gossiping person here.Some times its funny but the other times we will be annoyed.

Finally I reached my home. I felt like I am dancing. I miss my mom and dad so much and of course I missed my Rithu .

I knocked the door with the name board which displays our parent's names.The names,Gokul Mehtha and Heena mehtha are beautifully carved on the rectangular wooden plank. placing one bag on ground and holding one in my hand and waited for the lucky person who is going to welcome me.After few seconds my mom opened the door and she became that luckiest one.