Chapter 25

Krithi P.O.V:-

As we reached college,I adjusted the rear view mirror in our dad's car to check my face and yes!!dad gave permission to use his car.So,we are using this car frequently.

"That mirror is for checking the vehicles behind us,not for your face."Rithu enunciated.

"Of course,but there is no rule that not to check our face.And that too,no vehicles are behind us."I replied,"Everything perfect,right?"I pointed my face.

"Yeah.."She said parking the car,"Actually,looking pretty.These days there is a charm in your face."

My lips stretched into smile.If we are peaceful inside,automatically,we will look beautiful.And of course,love will add colors to your life.I hopped out of the car and saw a familiar black Audi coming towards the parking place and Goutham got down from it.

From the last few months,Goutham is coming in his car,while Yash,still using his bike.But both of them manages to come at the same time.But today,My Yash is missing.

"Hii Krithi."He greeted me as soon as he saw me.

"Hii,Good morning,where is..."

"Who is he Krithi?"Rithu asked making me stiff.I turned to her and saw her confused face,eyeing Goutham.

"He.....umm"I debated inside what to say,"Nisha's friend?"I said uncertainly.

"Nisha's friend!!!"She needed more information about him,right now.

"Yeah!Not close friend,but he lives near their house.I met him........last week."I mumbled at last looking at Goutham.I can see him tense,slightly,not knowing what to do or talk.

"Oh!"was the only reply from my sister.She seems convinced and I smiled,satisfied.

"And he is Goutham and Goutham,she is my sister,Rithu."I introduced both of them.

"Hello Rithu,"He greeted but my sister gave him a tight smile,"Okay Krithi,Catch you later,bye."He said and flew away.

"He is calling you 'krithi' like he knows you from many days.."She asserted,"Be careful okay."

I nodded and she made her way to her block.I sighed in relief.Is somebody she doesn't know,didn't have right to call me by my nick name??Why she always overthink about boys?When she will understand that not all the boys are bad?

Her overthinking making me feel tense.I can't even introduce one boy as my friend bravely.What a pity!!??Thinking,I went to classes and eventually,the lunch came with in no time.I kept my book,leisurely in my bag and went out the class.My eyes roamed across the hallways of our block,but there is no trace of him.Did he came to college today?

"Why you are standing in the middle of the hallway?"Deepak asked.

"Did you see Yash today?"I asked in return.

"Nope.!"

"I think he didn't came today,I didn't saw his bike."Akhil affirmed.

"Guys what are you doing there,Lets have lunch,I am starving."Nisha winced and I gave a break for my search for him,deciding to continue after eating some food.

I stuffed the food into my mouth to complete my lunch quickly,as decided.

"I have some work,"Nisha announced and got up,"I'll meet you in class okay."Saying,she went away.She is doing this since last week.

"Did any one know about the work that Nisha is doing personally?"Anu let out a question.We all look at each other and shook our heads signing no.

"You are suspecting something?"Akhil asked Anu.She shook her head shrugging.