Chapter 38

Krithi:

"You??!!!!!"

"Hii Yashwanth."Deepu greeted to which he gained a glare from me.

"Hey.."Yash replied him back, standing at door itself.I didn't called him to enter,"I didn't expect you here."

"Varma sir wanted to meet Krithi,We both went to college and I came to drop her."Deepak explained and I prepared to go to my bedroom,ignoring Yash's presence.

"Why you standing there,come in."Deepu asked and I stopped to glare him again.

"We can't make him stand outside."Deepu mumbled to me and sighing,I again turned to leave to bedroom.

"Hey Krithi.."Yash called to which I stilled without looking at both of them.

"Deepak,tell him that Rithu isn't at home."I said and moved.

Yash took my arm to stop me, "I already saw her leaving home.I came for you."

I took my arm out of his grip angrily and went inside.I went to my side of bed slightly pissed and take off my scarf rolling round my neck.I heard both of them talking,Okay,Deepak talking and Yash shouting.

"Goddamn Krithi,This is so frustrating."Yash shouted.

"Yashwanth,Leave her."Deepu said in a pleading way, "She isn't yet ready to listen you."

What I have to listen!!!

"When she will give me time to explain.After days,months or years!!!When?When she will get ready to listen me?"He shouted again making me annoy, "Deepak,I can't live regretting about us.I have to tell her why I did it and I have to tell..."

"Deepak tell him to stop shouting."I went out and said grabbing both the guy's attention.

Yash came to me with a pleading face, "Krithi please listen to me."He placed both of his hands on shoulders.

I stepped back not facing him completely,shrugging off his hands.He looked helpless.

"Krithi,its better to listen him."Deepu suggested.

I crossed my hands under my chest and thought for a second, "Okay,tell me."

"Thank god Krithi."The slumped body got straight, "Krithi,what I did was wrong.But at that time I didn't felt it wrong.Because I thought you would be happy marrying my brother."I shot him a glare.

"Wait,let me explain you from the beginning.When Jai told every one that he liked you and wanted to marry you,I too don't like it.I fought with your parents and mine too, to cancel the proposal.I did it because I thought that you are in love with some one else.I even decided to convince your parents to let you marry the guy you love.But I came to know how serious was Jai in your matter.I never saw him so committed to a girl.So I came up with another decision that if the guy you loved agreed you then I should help you.If he won't then I will try to convince you to marry Jai."He inhaled some air heavily, "So tell me what I have to do when the guy you loved was me and I didn't see any other way to convince the marriage with Jai.That is why I tricked you."

I stood straight as I thought he was completed, "Anything else?"I said looking at floor.

"Yes."He took one step to me, "I am sorry Krithika."His voice cracked and there was a pain which make me feel vulnerable. I never heard that tone of Yashwanth.Why he was doing this to me?

"Deepak if he was finished he can leave."I collected myself before going back to my room,but pulled around to face Yash.

"Stop doing this to me."He hissed at my face, "I did a mistake.I am agreeing it.I had already apologized you.What I have to do.If you want to punish me,then do it.Don't walk away from me without talking."